Different

✩ Frank Morrison "The Legion" ✘ Male!Reader ✩

❝It's exciting when you find parts of yourself in someone else.❞

This chapter was requested by DBDs_stories

Ahhhhhhhhh. This is going to be a lot of back and forth between POV's, so sorry if there is any confusion; maybe it can be avoided with headers (for the headers Imma just put Your Name, cause the double slash looks hideous to me). Hopefully, I described Ruin right, without the mention of skill checks. I used the old version of DS, so if it seems dated, that's why. Also, sorry if this isn't exactly how you hoped/described, I forgot to look at your request halfway through it and felt that it would be so much to delete that I wouldn't even be able to get this out in time.

Reader/Your Name

The Rotten Fields of Coldwind Farm were especially hot today. Sweat immediately started to drip from my forehead, making me groan in annoyance. I saw a generator beside me and began to work on it, but rolled my eyes at the red lacing around the metal. Great, every killer has Ruin. I heard a high pitched female scream bounce off the red-brick walls. Can these guys not loop the killer, or am I just paired with a bunch of potatoes? I sat on this gen for about eighty seconds, smiling as the lights shone down on me.

I heard a groaning come from behind me and turned around to see Jane holding her side. She started to wrap a spare cloth around her abdomen, and that was when I moaned in defeat because I had realized we were up against a member of The Legion. "Hey, Jane." She looked up at me momentarily before going back to mending. "Do you know who it was?"

She nodded and stood back up before walking through the many rows of corn. "It's Frank, and he seems kinda angry, so be careful." We arrived at another generator and started to get to work as the yellowish moon looked down on us.

Frank

I chased after Bill and loved every second of it. It has been quite a shitty day, and I just needed to let my anger out on something. His grunts of pain calmed my raging soul and made me feel way better. Damn, I wish I had a beer.

Bill fell to the floor, making me grin in satisfaction. I pick him up, but my body shifted against his weight as he pounded his fists into my back. For an older man, he's got some strength. I placed him on a hook watching as his face contorted into an anger fused pain. I grinned behind my mask; a satisfaction filled my body as I walked away and spotted Ash hiding behind a hay bale.

I gripped my knife with a newfound passion as my feet carried me to his hiding place. He immediately sprung up and started to run, but he wasn't fast enough. This is going to be good.

Your Name

I watched as Frank chased Ash, I crouched around a few barrels and waited until they ran past before going to Bill. When I saw the old-timer, a pissed-off expression covered his face making me confused. "Fucking hate The Legion. I'm not as young as I used to be, but that doesn't mean I won't put up a fight on my way out." I smiled and held in a laugh as I peeled him off the hook. His grunts of pain made me feel worse about the situation as I started to bandage his wounds.

"Well, I think Ruin is near the killer shack. Jane and I can rip through gens after that as long as Ash can distract for a bit." Bill snorted and dusted his hands off.

"And what do you expect me to do, sit here and look pretty? Hell no, I'm getting out there and-"

"I expect you to help us and let your injuries take a break before you end up dead. If Ash gets downed me or Jane will get em, you can be the distraction if you want. But if you want to get out of here, alive, let me be the bait so you guys can get Ash and heal him back up. Now go find that Ruin." Bill grumbled as he ran away towards the shack while I got to work on the generator that was conveniently placed across from the hook. Why do I have a feeling this will be a hatch game?