Falling Hard

✩ The Legion ✘ Fem!Reader ✩

❝I'm not afraid of heights; I'm afraid of falling. I'm not scared of the dark; I'm scared of what's in it. I'm not afraid of love; I'm afraid of not being loved back.❞

This chapter was requested by DelilahDiamond13

You had fallen hard; it seemed like your mind was riddled of the four people you loved most. Frank was persuasive when angry, but sweet with you. Joey could care less about how others felt but always made you smile when you cried. Susie went insane over some periods, but she got her moments of clarity with you. Julie was still in a depressing mood, but only you could make her smile. The four of them made you happy, and you wanted to spend your life with them, but you couldn't choose.

Frank was so involved that it might have sounded like a bad thing to others, but to you, it was terrific. He was a rollercoaster that loved you with all his heart. He was a maze with multiple endings and beginnings. He laid out a specific imitating part of him to conceal the soft side that resided under his skin. You've seen him at his best and worst, but yet you've stuck by his side. His little teasings made blood rush to your skull, and his nicknames put butterflies in your chest. His tattoos make you stare in awe every time you see one, no matter when or where your mouth drops to the floor as you stare. Even though Frank has his cons, he was still someone you had fallen hard for, but too bad that you couldn't just pick him.

Joey was mysterious, he didn't stick out in a crowd, but his attitude did. He spoke nothing like the others like he was more civilized and trained in speaking to big groups. He had a cold heart, though, telling things how it is and not caring about whether if it was hurtful or not. He blocked off his emotional sides and put out a faceless man instead. But it all changed when he met you; it was like a fire lit up his world and made his walls of ice shirk down. You loved the secretness about him; it was like solving a case for the police and understanding how he thought and felt was the objective. Joey sometimes would make remarks that, if taken the wrong way, seemed dirty. When you confronted him about the comments onetime, he blushed and apologized for the words. Joey's tone and all-around vibe made you swoon, but you couldn't do anything so soon.

Susie was adorable; she had a smile that brightened up your life with a single show. Her laugh made you happy when it rang in your ears, and you loved the way her dimples increased. You always wanted dyed hair but never thought it would look good on you. Susie's hair was beautiful to you, the way the moonlight would hit the pinks made you feel all giddy inside. You loved her pink braces, even though she complained about them all the time, you thought the pastel pink matched her soft personality. Her worry about you made you feel exceptional; it was a sort of shock that you matter so much to such a short girl. Even though Susie was amazing and you loved her all around, you had only gone over three of four.

Julie was something strange; she had this stone-cold exterior that made her extremely hard to get to. She didn't like talking too much and would rather be by herself. But you had managed to get through to her. She had significant depression issues that have been going on for a while now, and you had been a semi-cure for it. You admired her more than anything, the way she talked about far off lands made you want to run away with her to them. The tales she had made your head spin in wonder with all the possibilities. Her eyes seemed to twinkle as she talked to you; it made you giggle at the thought. You wanted to hug her until she laughed at your cuteness, oh how you had fallen hard.

Now, as you sat there staring at the four that made your heart swell, you couldn't help but feel lost. How would you be able to pick one, the question made you shudder. You wanted to be with all of them at the same time, but you knew deep down they probably would want you all to themselves. What if they didn't want you, that thought put tears in your eyes as you massaged your hands. You had been falling for all of them, and you couldn't decide who you would settle with. Maybe you'll find out, but for now, you chose to keep your feelings concealed. Perhaps one of them will say something one day.

~~~~
Picture credits to b3opal on Tumblr