chapter 1

It was sharp 9 when I reached my home,but I don't have the guts to press the door bell and now I am standing here, outside the door for past 15 mins. I bite my nail thinking how to face the my mom.

My family is a cute kingdom, where my Dad is the King and loves his princess more than anything in this world and I am proud to introduce his princess to you.

Let's give it up for my father's little princess...

Kayalvizhi!!!!

yes...you all guessed it correct....

It's none other than me...

My mom is the queen of our kingdom and the sweetest woman anyone could interact with.She is my best friend,my advisor,my supporter,my sunshine,my moonlight,my inspiration... on the whole she is my everything.She belives in me when no one does and she supports me in whatever decision I make and she is the one who taught me to be an independent woman and she is the reason for what I am now.

Then comes my little brother Rithick,the prince of our kingdom and the most annoying creature in this world...

Don't get me wrong...I love him but that does not mean he can irritate me whenever and where ever he want.

My family is over protective when it comes to me...and that is the reason why I am standing outside the home not pressing that bell.

Finally,after calming my nerves I decided to press the bell but to my utter shock the door was already opened by my mom.

"What is the time young lady??"my mom asked raising her one eyebrow.I lowered my eyes in the fear of getting her wrath.

I knew it...now get ready baby my mind mocked me

I sighed and shifted my gaze up to meet a pair of eyes which is mixed with anger, worry and then satisfaction of seeing me fine.

"I asked you something Kayal..."now her voice is full of anger.

I am done...

"Sorry Amma...I was helping Ash with her wedding preparations and I didn't notice the time"I reasoned.

"Wedding???"she asked surprised.

Yup...she loves marriage

"Yes Amma...Ash is getting married next weak...it was planned suddenly as Raj got some offer and he need to present himself in USA within a month" I smiled remembering Ash's happy face.

"Oh...good to hear, finally she is getting what she deserve"she cheered.

"Yes" was my reply.

"But you should have atleast informed us and..."she was intrepted by a strong voice.

"Atleast let her in Anitha"came my Dad's voice.I instanly grinned and hugged him. My father planted a kiss on my forehead and smiled at me.

"You are the whole reason for her irresponsible behaviour prakhash"my mom sighed.

My father ignored her and turned towards me" why didn't you inform that you will be late,princess??"he asked with concern.

"My battery went off appa..."

"Don't your friends have mobile phone"this time it was my mom.

"Sorry amma...I was busy with the shopping that I didn't come to notice the time.I know I should have informed you but very very sorry that I forgot and I assure you that this will not be repeated"I apologised with a puppy face.

She sighed and came towards us"you scared us Kayal...Just don't repeat this again"she had tears and here comes my emotional mom.I pulled her into the hug.

"What???A family hug without me??"my brother came and joined the hug.Now I feel contented ,this is my family and my happiness.

"Did you eat something??"my dad asked.

"No appa..I am hungry as hell" I said and jogged to the dinning table.

At the dining everything was normal except my mom...my brother is irritating me as always and my dad is trying to stop us from getting into fight but my mom is silent through out the dinner which is weird.

"Amma....everything ok??" Rithick asked.

"Yes"she replied curtly.

Now it's official that something very unexpected is going to happen...

Get ready kayal...my mind warned me.

After finishing the dinner,me and Rithick decided to watch a movie and like always we had a big argument on deciding what to watch and finalised Harry Potter.

After sometime my dad joined us and then my mom...They both are changing words through eyes from the time they joined us and I can sense that something is bothering them specially my dad.I know from the look on my dad's face that he is worried about something serious.I then shifted to my mom and she had too had the same look.When they noticed me that I have been noticing them they faked a smile.

Now...I am curious!!!

After the movie I was getting ready to go to bed when my mom stopped me.She still is carrying the same expression as before but she is trying her best to hide that and it was opposite to my dad's expression because he did not try to cover his nervousness.

"What is the matter amma??" I straight away came to the point.

"Kayal.."my mom started but my dad stopped her.

"Now it's too late Anitha..we will discuss about this tomorow"he said with a serious face and then he turned to me and his face softened immediately"You go to bed princess...Good night"he said.

"But Appa..."I started but my dad intrepted me"No buts princess...it's already late and you should be tired after all the shoppings..It's better you go to bed"he kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry about anything"he smiled at me.

"Ok appa" I said and turned my heels to my room.

I am laying on the bed thinking about the inciden that took place in the living room.I feel that something big is going to happen.

Uffff...

Now stop thinking too much and go to sleep...

I rubbed off all the thoughts in my mind and went to enjoy my lala land.