chapter 45

Ashwin pov

Have you ever felt like jumping down a building to escape a particular situation....I think everyone might have come across atleast one such scenario just like me today.The worst part of wedding is shopping and that too with a woman like Deepika it is hell miserable.

I mean really?? we came to this shop nearly 6 hrs ago and yet she can't select a single perfect dress...the main point to be noted here is we are not selecting dress for her wedding it is only engagement. How nice na??..  please note the sarcasm friends.

Me,Arjun,kayal...we three are exhausted and are just nodding our head to whatever dress she shows us,then she will make a face and say'nah,this will look dull' or 'this is very heavy and I surely will fall' or some other snide comments and reject the dress whole heartedly.

"Mam,you have seen all our collections" the attender told annoyed.Well who wouldn't??

"Really??"Deeps asked shocked but the gasp left from our mouths hearing her.

Seriously??

"Deepika you are wearing this only" suddenly I heard kayal's angry voice.I raised my gaze to see my wife glaring at my soon to be sister in law.She pouted and then twisted her lips like a kid.

"Anni,we can see some other shop if she wants"my nose flared in anger listening to my brother's suggestion.

Is he out of his mind??

"No need for that,I have chosen the best wedding dress textile shop for my friend's engagement.If she can't find a dress here then she won't find anything out there"she retorted.

"And you"she pointed her finger at Deeps "what the hell is your problem??I know you are excited about your wedding and all,but 6 hours just for choosing a dress is too much...I was acting according to you from morning so that you should not miss anything in your wedding but right now I am choosing this dress for you.You are going to wear this only  even if you don't like"she glared at her friend and passed that dress to the attender who smiled at my wife thanking her.Me and Arjun giggled at the same time seeing Deeps's face.

"What is so funny here??"this question is now directed to us.We gulped and shook our head not wanting to get the wrath of my bossy wife.

"I am hungry"she said after we came out of the shop.

"Me too"Arjun said.

"I am also hungry"Deeps said clutching her stomach.Now all the three faces turned to my direction as if they are going to listen if I said that I am not hungry. So why to take risk??I nodded and walked to the parking.

"One chicken briyani and one lollipop"Kayal placed her order.

"I will also go with the same"Deeps said and placed her head between her both the hands.

"I want a full special meal"Arjun ordered.I too ordered the same.

They were discussing about the wedding venue and other arrangements till our food arrive and I was staring at my wife.Kayal is becoming beautiful day by day.She is glowing like an angel,her small bump is making her look more cute.I have seen my wife from beautiful,elegant, sexy ,cute, angry, wild, patient, and what not.She is everything a man could ask for.She is caring,loving,bold and an independent woman who knows to respect elders and also follows her tradition.She believes in equality rather than sticking with only feminism.

Her smile has become a drug to me...the way she talks using her hands and the way she shrink her eyes whenever someone disagree with her ,everything..I mean everything just attracts me more towards her day by day.I don't know that I can love someone this much untill she came into my life.I want to do anything and everything she needs.She has become my habit which I don't want to give up at any cost.