chapter 7

After turning and tossing on the bed for like an hour I decided to take a walk and seeing the corridor empty made me heave a sigh of relief, rather than heading down and talking with people I decided it would be nice to catch some fresh air alone...but to my disappointment the terrace door was already opened and I can hear some mild melody coming from there.

Who is there at this time???

Curiosity kills the cat always...

I tip toed on the stairs so that he or she doesn't get alerted about my presence but what I saw there made my heart skip a beat.

Kayal is standing in the corner of the terrace wrapping herself with a purple colour shawl. Her face is glowing under the moon like a goddess statue getting anointed .Her hair is open and is dancing to the rhythm of the wind on her shoulder,with those shining duo eyes and her red painted cheeks she looked like a fairy tale cinderella.I gulped noticing her perfectly shaped lips trembling in this cold.Her lips are mellifluous and I can see that her lips are dry and thanks to this weather.

Not wanting to disturb her,I turned on my heels to return back to my room but her melodious voice made me stop.

"What are you doing here???"she asked me,surprise evident in her voice and in her eyes.

"I...I...water...sleep..."I stammered and I know that I will be looking like a certified idiot right now.

She chuckled and asked "what???"

I can see that she is enjoying my situation and that was confirmed when she gave me a heart filling laughter.

I huffed in annoyance and looked at her but if me looking like an idiot will make her laugh like an angel then I don't think I have any problem.She clicked her fingers to snap me back.

"Huh???what were you saying??"I asked stupidly.

"Haannn..I was saying that the hero of Sarkar movie is actor Vijay"came a sarcastic reply.

"Eeeee..."I grinned and scratched the back of my head.

Focus Ashwin...

"sorry..."she just shook her head and gave me a smile.

"What are doing here??"she asked again.

"I was not able to sleep"

"Why???"

"What are you doing here???"I retorted the same question to her not answering hers.

"Same here"she replied.

"So???"

"So??"

"How do you know Raj??"

I smiled and replied"Raj is my junior and Arjun's classmate...he will come to my home with my brother, maybe everyday during our schoolings,so eventually we became close and now buddies..."

I was expecting a smile on her face instead her face is screaming shock and that made me narrow my eyes.

"Arjun is your brother???"came her question.

"Yes...but how do you know him??" I asked curiously.

"Uh...nothing"

We stood there in silence not uttering any word and believe me it was comfortable.

"Can I ask you something???"She asked reluctantly and I just nodded.

"when??I mean...when did your parents told you about me??"she whispered while fidgeting the end of her shawl.

I was suprised by her question...Yes,my Amma told about her decision to talk with me in private before revealing her answer,but hell....I am not ready now.