chapter 42

Ashwin pov

Ok now,what??

I sighed and walked straight not knowing where I am actually going.I walked and walked till I am totally exhausted and fell on the ground to take some rest.Suddenly the clouds started to pour water on me....

I groaned and ran fastly to escape the rain but stopped in my tracks when I saw a small baby girl dancing gracfully in the rain showing her back to me.She looked care free,she made every step elegantly making me stare at her in aww...

"Why don't you join me,mom??"she suddenly turned and my eyes widened in shock on seeing an exact female version of me.

"Come on Dad,it is awesome here"she squealed in her baby voice and ran towards me but due to the slippery ground she was about to fall on the ground and I ran to help her a hand wrapped around her waist preventing her from falling.

I sighed in relief and raised my gaze to see Kayal looking at the baby girl concerned talking something to that baby,but what is she doing here, why is she looking at her like that...wait,wait, wait, did that girl called me dad???

Omg,is it my baby???

I ran towards them and the baby girl hugged my knee with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Why are crying,princess??"I asked scooping her in my arms and wiped her tears.She did not say anything but buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"Are you hurt??did you get injured??shall we go for the doctor??say something princess, you are scaring me..."I asked lifting her face. She pouted and pointed her little hand towards Kayal who rolled her eyes.

"Mumma scolded me"she cried and I sighed in relief.

"Why did you scold my princess??"I asked sternly to Kayal.She again rolled her eyes and walked past us.

"I want someother mumma"my baby pouted and again buried her face inside my neck while I chuckled.

"Go and get her someother mumma"Kayal shouted standing meters away from us,smiling.

"No,but I want you only"I heard a small boy's voice and shifted my gaze down to her knee to find a small boy taller than my baby girl fidgeting with the end of her saree's pallu.He is an exact copy of my wife but only difference is,he is male.

"No baby,mumma is not going to leave you" she kneeled down to reach his level.He hugged her immediately which she returned without any hesitation.

"Then you said that dad can find someother mumma??"he asked at the verge of crying.

"Nah,we were just palying...tell me,how can I stay away from my champ??"she asked and then also he was keeping his face sad.Kayal pouted and then she suddenly started to tickle him,he giggled and ran to me shouting 'Dad,ask mumma to stop'.

"Hey,stop doing that to my boy"I half yelled smiling still carrying my princess in my hand, he stuck his tongue out at his mom.

I smiled and hid him behind me saving my son from my wife who stood staring at us with tearful eyes and love.

"Thank you for coming into my life,Ashwin" she walked towards me and hugged me.She wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her head on my chest.

"I love you..."I kissed her forehead but suddenly everyone disappeared making me frown.I can feel the surroundings around me being shaken and Damn,I am also being shaken...

Is there some earthquake coming??

"Wake up,Ashwin"I heard Kayal's voice.

But,where is she??