chapter 25

"Ok anni....ready??"those words made my heart to beat fast.I turned to look at my parents.

They smiled at me....of course fake smile... only I can see the sadness behind their smile.

I took a deep breathe to control my sob but no it's too late as the tears started to rolled down to my cheeks.

"Kayal....everything is packed and arranged in the car...."Ash whispered standing near me.I just nodded my head.

"We will wait out..."Ashwin said in a low tone and everyone went out leaving me and my parents alone.

"Appa...."I hugged my dad tightly and sobbed on his shoulder.He caressed my hair in a soothing way.

"Shh....don't cry princess"his voice started to crack a little.I hugged him even more tighter.

"We will be just a call away from you dear...ok?" My mom said patting my shoulder.

"Amma..."I hugged her too.

"You don't look nice when you cry..."she tried to cheer me up.I sniffled and separated our frames.

"Look....now you are a married woman and you have many responsibilities waiting for you in your new home...so think many times before deciding anything....always consult with your partner even for a little thing..." my mom said taking my chin in her hand.

"Always remember one thing kayal that happiness lies in each and every small things you do..."she smiled.

"How could you smile at this situation??" I asked on seeing my mom's smiling face.

"You will understand that once you become a mother..."she smiled.

"But that does not mean I will not miss you...I will be the one who will miss you more than anyone...I will miss you when I wake up in the morning because I can't wake you up like always...I will miss you when preparing breakfast as I have to cook in low quantity...I will miss you in the weekends as you will not be here to disturb me saying 'amma watch this movie...amma that movie was amazing you should definetly watch'eventhough you know that I don't like to watch movies...I will miss you when having evening snacks...I will miss you each and every moment baby...."she said with tears in her eyes.

"I will miss you too amma..."I hugged her tightly.We sobbed for sometime.

"Ok..come...it's time..."she broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"Wait....I will be back in few minutes..."I excused and climbed to my room.

As soon as I opened the room the memories of all the beautiful moments I spent in this room hit my face.I glanced at the family photo that was hanging on the wall...it was taken on my graduation day.I touched the picture slowely and remembered how happy I was on that day and how happy my parents were when I received my certificate....Then my gaze shifted to my old teddy which was torn and kept in the corner of my room...I smiled with my tears as I remembered that day when I ran to my dad crying as Rithick teared my teddy fighting with me....then I went to my empty closet which was filled with all my dresses an hour ago and the time when me and my mom would sit for hours spending to clean my closet rushed to my mind...

I sat on my bed and inhaled a deep breathe. Fresh pool of tears started to flow down my cheeks....Once again I turned around to have a look of my room and stood up.

I am gonna miss everything....

I went to my balcony and looked at the ground where I used to play during my childhood....I still remember how my amma will scold me for coming late to the home after playing bunking the homeworks.....it feels like everything happened just now but the time is running too fast....