Epilogue

Ashwin pov

5 years later

As the light breeze touched my face,I blinked my eyes and smiled at my wife who is looking beautiful as always.She is wearing a green top and white legging and standing near the pram adjasent to Deepika and Arjun who is carrying his little princess Mellina in his hand.

"Appa..."I heard a small cute voice from my left and turned to see my little champ trying to reach me from Gowty's hand.I grinned and took him in my arms.

"What does my little champ want??"I asked tickling his little stomach.He giggled making me smile more.

"Appa,Rahul is not giving me his gun to play"he whined looking at the small boy Tara is carrying.

"What happened to yours??"I asked and he pouted.

"It fell and broke"he said and closed his eyes afraid.I shook my head.

"Not even a single day has passed but you broke that toy....how irresponsible you are Aayush??"I sighed.Tears started to form in his eyes.I panicked as soon I realised that Kayal is coming to our direction pushing the pram.

"How many times do I need to tell you not to yell at children??"she asked taking Aayush in her hand.

"Umm...don't cry baby,we will scold Appa later..."she pacified him giving me a hard glare.I twisted my lips and reached out to my little princess who is giving us a cute look with her finger near her lips.

"I will get you another toy,ok??"Kayal said to my son and he nodded.

"But,amma I did not break it...Mellina only grabbed it from my hand and threw it on the wall"he accused in his baby voice.

"Mellina??"Deepika asked with a warning in her voice scaring my little girl.

"Amma,he is lying...I did not do it"she said in her baby voice.

"Don't lie"Deeps asked in a threatening voice making my baby cry and before I could reach her Arjun grabbed Mellina from Deeps and pacified her not before giving his wife a hard glare.

"Come baby,I will get you another toy, Mellina is a bad girl..."Deeps said and took Aayush from kayal.

"Stop it Deeps,is this the way you behave with children??"Arjun asked in a high pitched tone making all of us flinch and this made Mellina cry louder.

"Mumma...."she cried and reached her hands for Deepika whose eyes are brimmed with tears,without picking Mellina she ran to their room keeping Aayush on the ground.We three families are in Kodaikanal for summer vacation.This is the last day,we will be leaving tommorow morning.

"Go and apologise"Gowtham encouraged my brother who sighed and ran to the resort giving Mellina to him.

"Men will always be men..."Tara shook her head smiling and kissed her son Rahul's forehead who smiled at his mother's action.
Ya!!!Tara and Gowtham got married 2 years back,it was Aayush's first birthday when Gowty finally proposed her but she refused it politely saying that she is not ready for another relationship yet....but he did not give up on her and finally understanding his genuine love for her she accepted him and got married before 2 years and now blessed with a cute baby boy.

"Come,it's becoming very chill...he will catch cold"Gowty wrapped his arms around Tara who tucked Rahul in the pram and walked to their room with Mellina in Gowty's hand biding us bye.

I shook my head smiling and turned to see my wife struggling with both my children.I giggled and went near her.

"Stop laughing and take him inside,I will bring Maya..."she said and reached the handle of the pram.Maya,my little princess, a beautiful and a cute little angel...she and Rahul share the same birthday.I know how it feels to be a father of a son, but it is very much different to be a father of a daughter.