chapter 28

The dinner is on it's full swing....the teasings and laughings are the only thing that could be heard everywhere....friendship,love and some unconfessed love could be found all over in this get together....Ashwin is busy in chatting with his friends....whereas all my other friends are on cloud nine  meeting everyone at the same place after a year....Ash and Raj are high due to the effect of alcohol and they literally started to make out in front of all so we decided to get a cab and send them to their hotel...

Deeps and Gowtham are too engrossed in talking about some silly pranks they used to pull during our college days....On the other side Arjun is totally pissed off and he remained silent all this night....Aishu and Hari anna are getting along well as they both are talking continuously without sparing time for any of us....Kasthuri is dangerously trying not to lash out at Aadhi as he is continuously nagging her with some silly questions.

"Why are you not drinking,bro??"I heard one of Ashwin's friend Dinesh asking him.

"Not interested..."his voice deep and demanding.

"Just give it a shot,bro..."Dinesh forwarded a glass.I smiled mentally when Ashwin turned to me askinv for approval,seeing him waiting for my response....

"Please kayal...give permission for only one day....you see we are really meeting after a very long time and we all want this to be memorable..."Dinesh pleaded and my lips formed into a thin line.

I shifted my gaze to Ashwin who is trying to search an answer in my eyes...I smiled wickedly at him and he frowned.

"Ok...as you say..."I said to Dinesh,he grinned and passed the glass to Ashwin....but he kept it un touched still looking at me.After some time he took that glass in his hand.

"But on one condition..."he stopped the glass near his lips and looked at me conveying a message'I know there will be a but..'.

He raised his eyebrow asking what is that...
"You know something...I always had a wish to try alcohol with someone special and right now in my life there is no one more special than you and so you are going to allow me to have drinks tonight with you....."I grinned and he narrowed his eyebrows.

"No way..."he shook his head after sometime and pushed his glass aside.

"Please....."I pleaded with my puppy eyes.

He sighed but shook his head not agreeing with me.

"Please Ashwin...this benefits both of us..."I gave him a sweet smile.

"Kayal...but..."

"What if you can't handle it??"he asked looking into my eyes.

"I can.."I assured him.

"How can you say that??it's your first time..."he tried to change my mind.

"Everything needs a first time..."I smiled flashing all my teeths.He sighed and turned to Arjun.

"I don't have any objections untill it goes to our parents..."he raised his hands surrendering and eventually winking at me.

I mouthed him a thank you and turned to my husband who is thinking about something deeply.

"Fine...but you should have it under control..."he gave up and warned me.

"Yey....that's so sweet of you..."I threw my hands around him and kissed his cheek.

"Ahem..."I broke the hug as my friends cleared their throat.

"So??what will you have anni??"Arjun asked me.I looked at him puzzled.

"I mean...it is soft or hard??"he queried.

"What is difference between these two??"I asked to no one particular.