Chapter 17

Arjun pov

"Hey!!!"I heard Aishu's chirping voice when I was arranging the seats.I turned and waved at her.

"Busy??"she asked fidgeting her shawl...

"If you asked this question 5 mins before then my answer would have been yes.... but now I am free...so how may I help you madam??"I asked placing the last chair.

"Uh....Had dinner??"she pondered still playing with her shawl and this grabbed my full attention.

I eyed her for few seconds"Spill out the beans..."I coaxed and folded my arms.

Her eyes widened"Wh...what are you talking about??"she stammered.I pressed my lips tightly.

"Really Aishu??I have known you from diaper age...so spill out the beans already...."I said.

She closed her eyes and inhaled sharply"I....I just came to ask...ab...about Kayal's cou..."we are interrupted by Hari anna's voice.

"Hey...Arjun"he came near us.

"Hi bro..."I waved at him.

"Uh...what are you doing??"he asked.

"Nothing important...just doing some random things..."his eyes went to Aishu for a fraction of second.

"Oh...good....need any help??"he again asked me but now he let his eyes stay on Aishu for a minute briefly.

I smirked at this..."I think the one who needs help here is You brother..... "

He bite his tongue and Aishu blushed.Both turned their head to other side.I chuckled on their reactions.

Whoa...whoa...love is in the air

I thought to tease them a little but my mobile fell down from my hand so I bended to take it.After picking it up I dusted the screen and shoved into the pocket.

"What is bride doing down here??"I turned to his side to see Anni standing.I frowned at this.

What is she doing here??alone??

"What happened Anni??"I asked worriedly.

"Huh...Arjun...Do you know where Ashwin is??"she asked hesitantly.

I knitted my eyebrows in confusin"He was standing there with you.."I said pointing the stage.

"No...He went somewhere"She whispered.

What??

Where did he go leaving her bride alone??

"Wait...I will look for him"I assured and went to search for him.

I searched him in every corner of the garden but he is no where....So I decided to take a look inside the house.I stamped on some flexible substance when I was crossing the area between the house and the lawn.

"Ouch...."I stopped on hearing a girl's voice.I turned my head from right to left,as the area was dark I could not see any figure.So I fished my mobile from the pocket and turned the torch light on.I turned the phone light and searched for the source but no one is seen.

I frowned and about to off the light when I heard someone's sniffing sound.I focussed my light downwards to see Deepika blowing  air on her hand and waving it vigorously.She is at the verge of crying.

Oh..shit...I stamped her hand....

"Hey...what are you doing here??"I asked amused to see her sitting in this dark area alone hiding between the drum and the wall.

"Idiot...do"she raised her head but stopped as soon as she saw me standing there.

She composed herself and said "Nothing...".I suppressed my smile.she turned to the other side and peeked through the gap.