chapter 43

Deepika pov

"Someone is in bad mood,I assume"I raised my gaze from my mobile to see Kayal grinning at me with two cups of coffee in her hands.It has been 3 months after she confirmed the pregnancy and now she started to show a little.She is looking too cute with her very small bump.

"Ya"I locked my mobile and placed it on the table and signalled her to take a seat.She sat and offered me a cup.

"The exact thing I needed now"I said and I took it happily from her.

"Then what are best friends for??"she winked and sipped her coffee.

"Come on,start"she tilted her face and I groaned.

"Forget it"I took a deep breathe and concentrated on my coffe.

"No way,you have to say what is wrong"she said keeping her cup on the table.I rolled my eyes.

"Come on darling,you don't have a choice.. you have to start to talk because I am your best friend who will not leave without knowing what exactly is troubling you"she flipped her hair and took back her cup smiling wickedly at me.

"The biggest mistake I will regret for my whole life"I sighed and she grinned shamelessly and signalled me to go ahead.

"Fine,my parents are asking me to get married"I said.

"Good,then get married...simple"she shrugged her shoulder as if it is nothing.

"What??"I asked not believing my ears.

"What??you don't want to??"she queried innocently and I glared at her.

"You know why I don't want to marry"I stressed every word and she just kept on sipping her coffee.

"And may I know what is the reason??"she placed the empty cup on the table and crossed her legs slowely.

"Kayal,I am already in a very bad mood,now please stop playing this idiotic game before I lash at you"I warned and threw both the cups in the dustbin.

"Really Deeps??you think what you are doing is fair??"I stared at her frowning.

"They are your parents Deeps,the only thing that makes every parent happy is to see their children lead a happy life and I don't think anything wrong in their intentions" she said.

"You very well know why I am not ready for the marriage"I said and she rolled her eyes.

"How many days are you going to wait for something that may or maynot happen??" She half yelled at me.

"Arjun loves me"I whispered.

"That he does for sure,but what is stopping you both from confessing??"she asked placing her hands over the table.

"I..."I stared but shut my mouth not knowing what to say.

"Because you both are idiot"she shook her head in disappointment.

"Kayal"I dragged her name warning her to stop,but as if she is in no mood to stop talking.

"I mean,you love him and it is obvious that he too loves you then why in the hell you are not confessing??now don't you dare to put that act 'that I want him to feel same for me and I want him to confess first' because I very well know you....now tell me the real reason what is stopping you??"she warned rather than ordered me.I chose to remain silent.

"I am waiting,Deeps"she said tapping the table.

"Deeps??I asked you something"she waved her hand in front of me huffing in annoyance.I know she is at the verge to lash out and with her pregnancy hormones it is more easy for her to lose cool but I don't want to voice out my fears atleast not yet.