chapter 11

I was lying in my room with a book in my hand,but my mind was constantly nagging about Aishu and our conversation in the cafetaria.

Why can't I stay angry on him for long time...

I so hate him for making me this vulnerable...

Really...

Shut up...

I groaned and threw the book in my hand not knowing where I am throwing.

"Ouch..."I heard someone's familiar voice.I lifted my gaze to the door where my brother is standing and glaring at me.

Now what is his problem??why is he glaring at me??

"What???"I barked at him.

"Why did you throw the book on me??"he asked me holding his glare.

I shifted my eyes down to his legs and I saw my book there.I suppressed my laugh.

"Eeeeee..."I grinned.

"Don't keep that face....I am feeling like puking.."he acted like puking.

I twisted my lips"what do you want??"I asked him.

"Get down...Amma is calling you to have dinner...and remember that you are not some queen to be called by me even to have dinner..."he said in a bored voice.I stuck my tongue at him and twisted my lips.

I got down after sometime and I saw my family waiting for me.I smiled at my parents and joined them for dinner.

We were having dinner when my mom's mobile rang, she stood up and answerd the call.

"I am fine.How are you Ashwin??"I choked on my food hearing his name.

I looked at my appa and he gave a knowing smile.My brother shrugged his shoulder but I can very well say that he is suppressing his smile.

What is happening here??

"Ok...son...we will arrange everything..."my mom smiled.

What arrangement??

"No...we didn't tell her..."

"Ya...we were waiting for your call..."

"Sure.."she cut the call and started to have her food and no one asked what was the matter.

Why did he call my amma??

I was engrossed in deep thoughts when my mom cleared her throat.

"When will you be free Kayal??"my mom asked me.

"Why amma??"

"Just tell me dear...when will you be free??"she again asked me.

"Whenever you want..."I chose my words carefully.

"That's great...so can you take an off tommorrow??"she asked with curiosity in her voice.

"What??why??"I replied her with questions.

"Tommorow shekhar's family are coming here to see you.."my mom smiled at me.

What??

How do they know that I accepeted this proposal??

Stupid...you asked Aishu to convey your decision to Ashwin and he would have told that to his parents....my mind explained for my own question.

I looked at my parents...I can see how much happy they are...I felt contented at this moment about my decision.

"So??when did you plan to tell us about your decision??"my mom asked knowing what was running in my mind.

I am so dead...