chapter 37

The morning sunrays filled the room giving me a clear view of my sleeping husband...as always he is looking cute while sleeping... my lips curved into a smile automatically,he groaned in sleep making me frown.

Is he having a bad dream??

I inhaled a deep breathe when he turned to other side giving me a view of his back still sleeping...I jumped down the couch holding my back,it is paining like hell and surely my idiot husband should be punished for this....

I entered the bathroom and did my morning chores,the back pain is now better but still whenever I did something like suddenly bending it feels like some electricity passed through my back....

Yesterday night is the worst night I ever had,I expected him to ask me to join with him on the bed...but he didn't and then when I woke up this morning I expected to be on the bed because being a girl who watches many romantic movies I expected him to pick me up in the mid night and tuck me on the bed without my knowledge but no,he was sleeping like  kumbakarnah...

Stupid...

I came out of the bathroom to see him sleeping soundly,if it was some other day I would have done some prank and woke him up but today I am going to make him realise that he messed up with the wrong person...

I smirked and tip toed out of the room and grinned ear to ear when I reached the living room....

Now,what to do??

I shrugged and entered the kitchen to prepare breakfast and lunch....I giggled at myself when I chopped the tomato and mushroom...

Yes,today I am going to prepare his favourite dishes...hahaha...not to impress him but to irritate him...

I made tomato chutney and then prepared mushroom briyani....

Yummyyyy....

I switched on the mixie and that irritating sound blared in my ears and turned it off after few seconds....

"Bhooo..."I screamed and turned ready to attack that stupid intruder but when I saw that person I just glared at him who is now laughing his ass off.

"That was not funny...and there is something called bell outside the home and you should press it whenever entering into someone's house..."I informed him and turned to take the jar out of the mixie.

"Ya,ya...I know but you should also learn to open the door when someone pressed the bell..."he grinned from ear to ear.

"Liar..."I muttered and turned to him folding my arms near my chest.

"I swear I pressed the bell twice..."he said innocently and I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe because of that mixie sound you were not able to hear me..."he shrugged and I nodded at him.

He grinned and licked the tomato chutney from the spoon...

"Eww...idiot"I hit his head and grabbed that spoon from him and he again burst into another fits of laughter.

"Mr.Gowtham,may I know why am I blessed to have this irritating conversation with you at this early morning??"I asked,his laughter died.

"I came to see Tara..."he said....and I mouthed a 'oh..'

"So,bring me 4 dosas..."he ordered and sat on the dinning chair.

"Hey,I am not your servant..."I huffed and turned my heels to my room.

"But,I am your guest and according to Indian culture you have to treat your guests like gods..."he joined his hands and looked up as if praying,I rolled my eyes.