chapter 6

Ashwin pov:

I was searching for my mobile phone in a hurry as I have to reach the railway station within 45 mins.I am getting ready to attend my friend Raj's wedding...he is my junior and my brother's classmate in school but as time passed we became best buddies.If I miss this train then I have to wait for another 6 hrs to catch the next train.I breathed a heavy sigh as I was not able to find my mobile..I ran my hands through my hair and pulled it hard.

"Omg..why your room is in such a mess???"I heard my brother's shocked voice.

After a deep sigh I turned to him"My mobile phone is missing..."

He kept his hands on both side of his hips and looked at me intensly....after some time he bursted into laughter,which irritated me.

"If you are done laughing...you can leave my room and let me search my phone in peace..."I said with irritation for which he chukled.

"You are such a dumbo bro..."I heard him say,but I ignored him.

"You really don't remember that you kept your mobile in my room to charge it ,as your room is short circuted..??."he asked while controlling his laughter.

I massaged my temple.."yes...I completely forgot that"

"That I can see very well...what happened to you bro??where is the perfectionist Ashwin we all know???..."he asked the same question which he is keep on asking me for last 3 days.

"Is something disturbing you...???"he asked with a teasing smile."or is someone disturbing you???"and now he got a glare from me.

"Shut up Arjun...now go to your room and bring my mobile and get ready,we are already running late.."I tried to change the topic.

"And whose fault is that??"he asked while folding his arms near his chest.

Ufff...

"Get out..."I shouted and threw a pillow on him,he gave a loud laughter and went out.I looked around my room..it is indeed a mess...if my mom sees this, then I am dead.So I started to clean it up and completed in 15 mins.

Railway station is 10 mins away from my home,so I still have some time...I sat down on my bed and closed my eyes , instantly HER smiling face came before me which made me groan in frustration.

What is wrong with me..???

Whenever I close my eyes HER face is the only thing that comes before me.When my mom asked me about marriage ,I immediately said ok and within a week she showed me like about 10 girls pictures but this girl named Kayalvizhi caught my attention.

She was dressed in blue saree and was giving one of her cutest smile to the camera in the photo,she captures joy with those captivating smile.She must be about 5.4ft and also saree suited her well.Her eyes were velvet black in colour and was mesmerising as sunrise.Her eyelashes were dark against her skin.Her lips was....

I was disturbed by my brother's irritating voice..."enough of dreaming about Anni (sister in law)bro,now get ready...we are running late"he repeated my words while smirking at me.

I sighed and nodded at him for which he narrowed his eyes at me .I raised an eyebrow asking what.

"No shut up???...no get out???"he asked with an amused reaction.

"Oh God Arjun...don't start again.."I literally begged him ,which he obliged.

We both are all set to go...when my Mom hugged me and said"Take care son,don't skip your food,don't be awake till late night..."I interrupted her.

"No worries Amma...I will take care"I said with a smile and she nodded and turned to my little brother.

Before she could start her rambling he cut her off saying"Don't start it again Amma...we both are there for each other and we will take care ourself...if anyone should be taken care is ,you both"he said mentioning my mom and dad.