chapter 44

Kayal pov

"This is perfect"I striked the final name on the paper and smiled.

"What is perfect??"I closed the paper fastly and looked at my husband who is standing in front of the mirror wearing only his track pant.My throat went dry as my eyes scanned the water droplets lingering on his body and immediately I wondered how would it be to drag my finger on his torso.His hair is still wet and he is drying it by a towel.I badly want to ruffle his wet hair and kiss him like I have never kissed him.My mind already started to imagin his lips on mine and started to recollect his taste....he always tasted delicious.

"Hey,back to earth"he snapped his fingers in front of me sitting on the bed in Indian style.

"What were you thinking??"he asked and I wasted no second to pounce on him and kiss him.As he did not expect this he lost his balance and fell on the bed with his back.I happily fell over him and kissed him till I felt satisfied,but what surprised me was that he allowed me to take charge this time.It was me who is now controlling.

My one hand is holding his face whereas my other hand is gripping his not so dry hair, there is still moisture in his hair.I was too involved in the kiss and so I did not notice when we shifted the place.Now,I am lying down and he is on top of me balancing his full weight with his elbows.

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes...I was panting like a dog but he is steady.He gave me an amused chuckled when I tried to reach him.I groaned and pulled him forward by pressing his shoulder and kissed him again,but this time my husband took charge as I was too tired.

"What was that for??"he asked pinning my hands above me.

"I just felt like kissing you"I shrugged and he frowned with a mischievious smile playing on his lips.

"You have become too bold drlng"he smiled and fell on the bed beside me leaving my hands.

"Blame my hormones"I said and rested my head on his bare chest.

"You were looking damn hot standing there half naked and water droplets kissing all over your body and wet hair....Gosh!!my hormones are making me say all these stupid things....these are supposed to be my personal thoughts"I blabbered tracing my finger on his torso absent mindedly.

He remained silent which is not natural because he has a mouth that will be opened mainly to tease me and right now I being a stupid myself gave him a nice chance to tease but he is silent....dead drop silence.

"No teasings??"I asked raising my head to meet his eyes but he was already staring at me with pure lust in his eyes.

"You are going to be the death of me Kayal, I swear"these were the words that came from his mouth.Before I could ask him why he said that he pulled me up and kissed me in a swift motion.

"I am glad to take that honour"I giggled breaking the kiss and he smiled at me.He traced his lips down my jaw and I gripped his hair unable to control the pleasure. When he kissed my collar bone I dipped my nails on his shoulders which I am sure will leave a mark there.We then continued to make out but he was gentle with me considering our baby.

We layed on the bed talking about many things specially about our baby.His eyes shined everytime I mentioned our baby and one led to another and then another so now we are having an argument about the baby's gender.

"Baby girl"he said sternly and I shook my head grinning at him.

"Nope...100% sure it will be a boy"I said pointing my finger at him.

"Girl"

"Boy"

"Girl"

"Boy"