chapter 4

The most annoying sound on the earth disturbed my beautiful sleep...yup, that's my mobile alarm ringtone. I immediately got up and turned off that irritating sound before it wakes up my friends. I was yawning when I realised that my right hand is still holding that cover and in that moment I felt like opening it.

Just open the envelope when you feel that you should open it...I remembered Ash's words.

Can I open it???

I was in deep thoughts that I didn't realise my friends are widely awake and are staring at me.

"Just open it"Ash's sudden voice made me stay still in the place where I am.

Shit...

I looked at my friends who are smirking at me...not specifically me but my right hand too,from their look I can say that they are not going to leave me untill I open the cover.

"When did you guys wake up??"I stupidly asked them.

They just raised their eyebrows and gave a look which said..'Are-you-kidding-me'.I know that this is the dumbest question to be asked at this time...but I really don't know what to do...or what to say...

"Ok fine...don't look at me like that.."I told them and tried to keep the cover under the bed.

"Don't you dare to do that"came Deeps warning voice.

I sighed and looked at them keeping my puppy face silently pleading them, but it is of no use.

No way to escape darling...my mind mocked.

"If you are not going to open it now ,then it will be me who will see your lover boy first"Deeps threatened me.

No way in the hell I am going to let her see him first...

"Noooo....You will not do that"I said immediately.

"Oh really baby....!!! Try me"she said with a challenging look and reached for my hand.I immediately jumped off the bed and ran to the other side.

"Look kayal...you are going to open the cover NOW or else give it to me"she said emphasising the word now.

What to do??

Open it...my heart whispered.

I know that this is the time....Let's see what the future holds for me.I finally decided to open the cover.

"Stop right there...Ms.Deepika"I warned her when I saw her nearing me.

"I will open it"I finally said those words.

My friends grinned ear to ear.I looked at my friends and then at the cover, I gave a deep sigh and with freezing cold hands I opened the cover.My hands are cold like ice, my heart beat is like a speeding train , sweat beads are starting to form on my forehead when I took the photo in my hand.It was back side of the photo..where it is written as;

Name:Ashwin.S
Age :28
Height:5.8
Weight:72kg
Occupation:software engineer
Salary:40,000 per month
Father's name:Shekhar
Mother's name:Anjali
Native:Chennai

"So the lover boy's name is Ashwin....not bad"Deeps exclaimed.

"Shut up Deeps...let her see the photo"Ash orderd her.I gazed at her and she gave me an encouraging smile.

I turned the photo to see the most handsome man I have ever seen.He is in his balck shirt and paired it with sandal pant and is wearing googles.He is sitting on a bike and smiling at the camera.He do really have a killer smile, which can make any girl fall for him.By seeing his physique anyone will say that he is a gym person.I was not able to see his eyes as he covered it with googles,but I am sure that he has a very beautiful pair of eyes.Unknowingly I traced my fingers on the photo and I felt my heart beat is accelerating it's speed....I am feeling like I am going to faint if this stupid heart keeps on increasing it's pace.