chapter 31

Kayal pov

I rubbed my both the palms and showed it in front of the fire to warm me up.I repeated the same for few times so that I could not feel cold but even this is not helping me.The weather is very chill as the temperature here varies from 14 to 17 degree.

Damn it...

I really am not a fan of cold climate but I don't know why in the hell I chose one of the coolest area in India for honeymoon.

Maybe you are insane...

Shut up...

Okay...

I groaned and turned to the door to see whether my husband will come or not...actually I am not looking really for him but for the sweater....yes!!as always being an idiot I forgot sweater....I know, I know I am one of the certified idiot or else why will I forget the most important thing to be used in this cold climate but what surprised me more was he did not yell at me or even scold me for this but it irritated me when he started to laugh at me saying how clumsy I am being.

*****************************************

I waited for his laugh to calm down but when I figured that he is not in the mood to cut off his laughter I huffed and layed on the bed covering my head to toe with a thick blanket.I know that this will not be enough to keep me warm but I was sure in the decision that I will not ask his help in any way and I mentally noted to buy a sweater first in the morning.

I closed my eyes but it flickered open when a hand from behind pulled me towards a hard chest.I tried to turn to his side and say that I am ok without him but his grip was tight on my waist....but I did not give up that easily I struggled to remove his hand and he did not move his hand even an inch,I huffed in annoyance.

"Would you atleast stop trying to move away from me??"I froze in my spot when his husky voice reached my ears.I can tell without even turning that he is very close to me.

I composed my breathing and said in low voice"I can sleep alone..."

He chuckled and pulled me more towards him"Sure, sure you can....but I am not feeling very warm here..."

I very well know that he is trying very hard to control his laughter and I also know that I am not going to win him over in this argument so I did not respond anything and a this also feels good to keep him close to me.I smiled and closed my eyes and allowed the sleep to consume me.

The next morning when I opened my eyes his face is the first thing that came to my view.My lips automatically curved into a smile seeing him sleeping like a baby...

I always desired to run my hands in his hair but kept that thought to myself ,but I don't know what came over me today my hand raised automatically and ran into his smooth hair....I swear I did not imagine his hair to be this much silky....actually I thought to take away my hand after one time but his hair is totally irresistable that many girls would feel jealousy.....

He was sleeping soundly so that my actions did not wake him up.After sometime I again layed down the bed staring his face....

How can one be this beautiful??

I smiled when he pouted still sleeping.He is the best thing ever happened in my life.Even the small things he do makes me go crazy for him....I don't know that controlling oneself around the person they love is the toughtest job one can do...but that is damn true as I have been experiencing that many times after falling in love with him.....

His angelic face has the magic to make my heart beat properly eventhough it always skips a beat seeing his enthralling smile....I supported myself in my elbow and kissed him on his forehead and lingered my lips there for sometime.My heart is beating frantically because of my action.