chapter 13

Arjun pov

               We all are sitting in the living room waiting for my anni....I glanced at my brother,I can say that he is hell nervous but he is acting smart trying to mask his nervousness with his smile...

Everyone can see how impatient he is to see her...I haven't seen him like this even when he was in relationship with Tara.Yes,it's true he loved Tara...but his feeling towards anni is something divine and eternal.

He is very desperate when it comes to her...He needs her in his life more than anyone.I wish he realises his feelings for her soon.

Rithick came and said"They are coming..."

They??

Will it be her??

"I will be happy if this proposal works out..."I heard my amma saying.

I glanced at her,I know that she really likes her very much....I too wish that this proposal should work out.

"It will..."Prakash uncle replied positively.

This made my amma smile....from my peripheral vision I can see my brother's lips curving into a smile.

Everything should go well...I prayed to the God.

The room filled with silence,the only sound filling our ears is the ticking sound of clock and the speeding sound of fan.Everyone in the room are looking tensed for some reason including me.

Why am I feeling tensed??

My trance of thoughts was disturbed by the clicking sound of heels.I shifted my gaze to the direction where the sound comes from.My heart started to beat frantically seeing the girl in front of me.

It's her...

She is wearing a plain white saree with floral border.She braided her hair and the Jasmine flower on her braid made her look elegant.Even in this simple attire she is looking stunning.

I was shamelessly gawking at her....as soon as she stepped into the living room she took the far away seat from everyone...or maybe far away from me.

She didn't look at me even once...I shifted my eyes from her in disappointment...I started to listen to my parents particularly my dad and prakhash uncle who were  discussing about some boring political topic.

"I think before deciding anything we should let our children talk in private..."my mom told not interested in listening to their ramblings.

But even before she finishes her sentence my brother stoop up in a jet speed and that made everyone laugh.

"Why bro??so much eager to talk with her??"I teased him and that got a warning for me from my mother.

They both went to anni's room to talk in private.I shifted my gaze to her to witness her already eyeing me.I raised my eyebrows and asked what.Her eyes widened in realisation and she instantly looked down.I chuckled at her reaction,she looked cute.

It has been 15 mins but still there is no signal of their presence....I sighed and automatically my eyes went to her side,she was again looking at me and as soon as she saw me peeking at her,she lowered her gaze down.This time I smirked at her as her cheeks are crimison red due to her blush.

After 5 mins Ashwin and anni came down and took their seats.My mom asked about their decision and they said yes.Everyone in the room are on cloud nine.

I know that they are destined to be together...

I don't know why I glanced at Deeps,but this time I felt contented as she did not avert her eyes from me.My eyes bored into hers...Her eyes were like a ocean and I felt as if I have to swim into that to reach my destination.I just want to freeze this time then and there.