chapter 2

I am walking inside the park dressed in green chudidhar and my face is glowing in excitement with a stupid smile not leaving my face. I can hear my heartbeat raising with every step I take. The park is full of sounds of children laughing and their parents asking their children to be careful and some old couples going for a walk.

I am moving forward with my raised heartbeat which is like to explode any moment. I don't know what I am doing here and why I am here, with that doubt in my mind I sat on the nearby bench and tried to calm my heart but it is of no use.My eyes are wandering around the park as if searching for something or maybe.....someone.

Suddenly everyone in the park seems to disappear, it become silent and now I can hear my own heartbeat and sometimes my breathing too.It became very calm that it began to scare me and I don't want anything except the way to exit this park.I stood up and is about to take a step when I saw a man approaching me with a bouquet of red roses.

I love red roses...

The man is dressed in black shirt and matched it with sandal pant and a wrist watch on his right hand.His physique is just perfect, as his shirt is tightly clutching every inch of his body showing me his worked out body and the way he is carrying himself is beyond perfect.He is confidently walking towards me where I,m standing still like a statue and shamelessly drooling at him or to be specific his physique because I am not able to see his face for some reason.Right now,he is standing before me and raised his hand with the bouquet as a reflex action my hand raised automatically to get that but what I got is not the bouquet instead he splashed water on my face.

What the hell!!!!

I opened my eyes and he is gone ,I am no more standing at that park instead it is full of darkness, if I said that I was scared earlier ,now I am scared to death, then suddenly a ray of light hit my face and someone's laughter is all I could hear.I jerked from my sleep and the sight in front of me boiled my anger...my idiot brother is laughing his ass out.

So,he is the culprit!!!!

"Rithickkkkkkkkk......"I shouted and this made him laugh even more.

He is so dead!!

"Stand right there, you idiot" I said while pushing away my blanket,but he is too fast that he ran away .

He is running all around the house and I am chasing him like a maniac.He then entered the kitchen where my mom is cooking and I stopped dead in my track.

Strict rule in my home:Never...I repeat never disturb my mom when she is cooking.

I tried hard to control my laughter when I heard my mom scolding my brother for disturbing her but as soon as I saw my brother's  face, I was not able to control and bursted into laughter which brought their attention on me.

"What is there to laugh kayal??"my laughter died then and there and I saw that my mom is standing in front of me waiting for an explanation whereas my brother is laughing at my situation for which he got a hard glare from me.

"Amma....that....he...Rithick....."I stammered.

"Now stop talking, why are you in your night dress?why haven't you freshened up?"

"For god's sake kayal,you are 24, try to act like a matured girl"and "you" she ponited my brother"Don't you have college?now go and get ready"

He left the place but not before sticking his tongue out at me.

Stupid...

"Go, freshen up and get ready for the office,breakfast will be served"this time the statement is directed to me.