chapter 24

"Deeps..."

"Shh..."she shushed me by placing her finger on my lips.I stared into her eyes.

"Don't say anything Arjun...just listen to me" she whispered the last part.I nodded my head.

"Arjun....I have been an open minded girl all my life and seriously speaking I suck in relationship....I don't like commitments so I prefered to be single...Even many have asked if I am a lesbian or what..."she chuckled softly.I smiled looking down.

She took deep breathe"But Arjun..."now I raised my gaze to her.

"Everything is changing...I have come across many men but no one made me feel the way I am feeling for you..." I stared at her without blinking my eyes.

"I don't know about you Arjun but I...I really lo...like you..."she said looking straight into my eyes.I stared at her with an amused expression.

She likes me...

Yipppeeee...

She said she likes me....

Am I dreaming??

Oh...please someone pinch me...

"Ouch..."I yelped in pain rubbing the area where she just pinched me.

"Why do you always keep physically attacking me??"I asked her who is controlling her laughter very hard.

"Because you day dream a lot and this is the way to drag you to the real world..."she said and started to walk.

"Hey..wait..." I holded her wrist and made her turn.She wiggled her left eyebrow asking me what...

"You did not ask about my opinion??"I nonchantly asked her.

She smiled"I know that you too like me..."

"How??"I narrowed my eye brows.

"That is a girl thing you can not understand...."she winked and again turned to go.

"Shall we meet for dinner someday..."I closed my eyes immediately.

"You are asking me out??"she turned and asked amused.I opened my eyes and scratched the back of my head

"I heard that you are not that type of guy who would ask a girl out..."she said with a mischievious smile playing in her lips.

"How do you know??"

"I have my ways..."she said in the same tone.

"You are amusing me every day Ms.Deepika" I replied and smiled.

"Well,if it is a compliment then Thank you Mr.Arjun..."she imitated my tone.We both bursted into laughter.

"Ok...then next monday....Dinner...I will pick you up....get ready.."I said after our laughing session.

"Fine,I will be waiting......"she bid me bye and went into the house.

I went to my car with a smile playing on my lips.I ignited the car and started the drive to my home....I glanced at my reflection...My cheeks and nose are crimison red.

Aangal vetkam padum tharunam unai paartha pinbu tha kandu kondaen....

My smile grew wider as these lines played in the stereo...I tapped the steering with my hand and accelerated the speed thinking about my angel.

Kayal pov

The chirping sound of the birds disturbed my sleep.I opened my eyes and closed it immediately.I felt something heavy on my stomach unusally.