chapter 33

I tried to move my right hand but it stayed in the same place not moving an inch.I furrowed my eyes and again tried once again but some heavy object is laying above my hand making it impossible to move.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breathe.I saw his hand holding me close to him firmly...his hold is very tight as if I would disppear anytime if he loses his hold.

I smiled remembering yesterday night and blushed as my thoughts drifted to the way he made love to me...intimacy is another level of love.....infact no love is complete without physical intimacy....it is the only way to convey how much one person loves another person,where words will go mute not knowing what to say to express one's feeling at that moment.

I tried to take his hand without waking him up but failed eventually.I sighed and layed on the bed awake.

How to get off the bed??

I thought about all the possibilities to get off the bed without waking him but every plan has some disadvantage.I sighed in frustration and one last time with all the  force I have I lifted his hand and at the same time he stirred in his sleep.

"Uh...sorry"I whispered thinking that I woke him up.

"Mmm..."he murmered something and that confirmed me that he is still asleep.

I heaved a sigh of relief and threw the duvet and was about to put my legs down when suddenly something heavy pulled me back to the bed.

"Where are you going??" his morning hoarse voice sent shiver down to my spine.

I gulped and replied"Bathroom..."

"But I am not in the mood to let you go..."he replied and buried his face in the crook of my neck making me forget how to breathe.

"Breathe Kayal..."he whispered still his face in the crook of my neck.

We stayed like that for quite some time and he suddenly balanced his weight with his elbow and now looking straight into my eyes.

"I love it when you blush..."he pinched my cheek making me smile.

"You look beautiful normally but when you blush or when your cheeks turn red due to embarrassement or when you will be annoyed by something you will look damn sexy....beleive me I have took cold shower nearly 10 times after we got married....and the point to be noted here is that it has become only 2 weeks since our marriage"he said and kissed my lips....It started with only one kiss but after that it turned out to be a hot love making session.

"I am hungry..."I whined and pouted still running my fingers in his hair.He stopped playing with my shirt button....and looked at me with a mischievious grin.

"What are you laughing at??"I asked knitting my eyebrows together in confusion.

"I am more than ready..."he sang and leaned forward.

"Hey..."I pushed him and he moved backward.

"I mean real hungry...I need food..."I half yelled to put the information into his stupid dirty mind.

"Oh..."he scratched the back of his head.

"Yes...we need energy..."he whispered and I blushed.

"Fine...I will order something for us..."he said and rolled to the other side and taking his phone he ordered breakfast for both of us.

"Now...we have to wait but it will be boring to sit simply so why can't we utilise the time to do something intersting..."he grinned and came near me.

"No..."I sternly said  and he pouted.