chapter 39

Deepika pov

Everything is perfectly arranged,I allowed my eyes to wander around the garden and appreciated myself for my wonderful job... the garden is lit with colourful lights and small round tables are arranged at the center which is  surrounded by four chairs which are covered by white velvet clothes and tied with black ribbon at the centre of the chair matching today's theme....

It is me who decided the theme but according to Indian culture black in any auspicious occasion is considered a bad omen,so due to my mom's request I included white colour also,so the overall theme could be black and white....

At the center of the garden has been built a small platform for cake cutting.... eventhough I am 25,the enthusiasm to cut the cake had not left me and I am eagerly waiting for that particular moment because I believe birthdays are incomplete without cakes.

I walked slowely inside my house and entered my room to get ready as my guests will be here within 1 hour.

I picked up my birthday dress which is a long black gown with stone embroidery works on my waist which seemed like two leaves one moving near the chest and the other moving towards the stomach,then the work is also done on the left shoulder side.

I placed it again on the bed and  rushed up to the bathroom and took a hot shower...I came out of the bathroom with my wet hair tied in a towel.I immediately started to rub my wet hair and dried it fastly using a dryer,when it is dried enough I changed myself into my gorgeous dress and matched it with the a small stone worked necklace and ear rings,I left my hair free and kept my make up very minimal and natural...the only cosmetic that will be shown more to the guests is my masscara,I did it intentionally so that it could look smoky and sexy as well.

I grinned seeing my own reflection on the mirror and descended down the stairs to see my parents talking with one of my uncle who is like my mom's brother,near him is standing a handsome man in black suit,his hair perfectly set and his muscular body fitting into the suit perfectly,his beautiful smile not leaving his face.He simply looked like a model from some Tv ads.

"Princess,I think you remember Bharath uncle??"my mom asked me as soon as she saw me.I smiled and nodded at her.

"Omg,she has grown into a beautiful lady Prashanth"he exclaimed to my father and I smiled at him akwardly.

Then he wished me and introduced his son Rudra who was standing silently from the time I entered this conversation,he did not wish me,he did not even acknowledge me with atleast a simple nod.

Why all the handsome boys has to be rude??

I thought thinking about my stupid Arjun,he is the most handsome man I have seen untill now and yet the rudest person,but he is so sweet.

What the hell??

Is he rude or sweet??

Both....