chapter 21

Arjun pov

"First,you have to experience what is love..." Aadhi anna commented.

I was about to counter him back when I heard the mathaalam sound.We all turned to the bride room side to see few girls descending the stairs and we all were eagerly waiting for the bride entry. My heart started to beat in a lunatic way when I saw Deeps climbing down the stairs with Anni.She is looking like a fairy goddess...The sandal colour lehenga is making her look more elegant...

I know it's creepy to stare a girl but this is not my fault....I am not able to avert my gaze from her...she is doing something which no girl has done to me...I am not complaining but I love this feeling...

As soon as she neared the stage she raised her till now lowered gaze and searched for something...or maybe someone.

Will it be me???

When her eyes landed on me...she smiled making my heart flutter.Her kajal painted eyes is piercing my heart in a brutal way... but I am loving this pain...all the other weapons should stand a mile away from her eyes.

"Breathe man...."I heard Aadhi anna's voice.I turned to him absentmindely and nodded my head and again turned to the beautiful lady standing near me.

"Atleast close your mouth..."Aadhi anna closed my hanging lower jaw and that is when I came to my sense.I bite my tongue in embarrassement.

I can hear Aadhi anna's giggling sound...but I am way too embarrassed to look at him and when I saw her she is blushing like tomato.

Woman...stop doing this...murder is a criminal offence...

I gulped when my eyes landed on her smiling lips.It is making me go crazy...I so badly want to touch her lips to know whether it is really that soft or not...

Control your freaking thoughts...my mind warned me.

That is not my fault...she is making me go all wild...my heart shrugged.

I climbed down the stage not able to control my thoughts.If I had stayed a minute longer than this I don't know what I would have done.

I sighed and climbed to the terrace after taking a final glance at her.

Deepika pov

Where is he going??

Am I not looking good??

Why does it bother you??my brain teased.

I just asked...my heart blabbered.

Oh really...my brain mocked.

Shut up...my heart yelled.

I sighed and focussed on the function.All the guests are congrajulating and blessing the bride and groom but my mind is wandering only around him.

Where did he go??

I can't stay with this suspence even for one more second so I asked Kasthuri to stand near kayal for sometime and excused saying I have a headache.

I went staright to his room but he was not there.I searched in all other rooms,many are locked and I can't find him in all other opened rooms.I huffed in annoyance.

I am in no mood to attened the function...so I went to my room.It is completely dark inside the room so I searched for the light switch....I screamed immediately when I turned the lights on.

"Wh...what are you doing here??"I asked.

He stared at me intensly and started to walk towards me still holding my gaze.I took steps backward for each step he is taking forward.I stumble on my feet when my back hit the wall.