chapter 47

Ashwin pov

Urgghhhh....

Where the hell is my mobile??

I searched under the bed and hit my head really hard at the edge.

"Ahhh...."I yelled and rubbed my head as well getting up from the floor.

"Kayal will kill me if I did not make my presence in the mandap within 10 mins"I muttered under my breathe.

"Raammaa..."I half yelled and pulled my hair in frustration,and at the same time the door of my room bursted open leaving way for my friends to come in.

"Uh...ho...what the??"Aadhi cooed looking my room's condition making me roll my eyes.

"You have gone nuts,right??"Raj asked grinning at me.

"Shut up dumbos...please help me"I pleaded. They raised their eyebrows at me.

"I don't know where my mobile is...please help me find it,I need to be in the mandap asap else my wife will kill me"I said thinking about her face when she finds out that I am late for muhurtham.They giggled.

"That she will, because it is her who sent us to look for you"Aadhi chuckled and I gulped.

"Now stop your dramas and tell us what is your problem actually"Raj came forward.

Thank God,someone is actually being helpful right now....

"I don't know where I kept my mobile last night"I sighed.Raj shook his head and fished out the mobile from his pocket.He dialled my number and we all heard my mobile ringtone coming from somewhere near.

I turned to my right and figured out that it is coming from the small gap between the bed table and the wall.I face palmed thinking how stupid I would be to look inside the draw but not in between the gap.I picked up the phone and turned to see my friends giving me teasing looks.I ignored that and asked them to hurry up.We dashed out of the hotel immediately.

"I take that your mobile got some magical legs and walked to that gap last night"Aadhi teased while driving.I did not answer his question.

"Shut up and focus on driving stupid"Raj helped me.I turned to the back seat and smiled at him which he replied by winking at me.

He is the only man who can understand my situation correctly right now.It was kayal who threw my mobile somewhere last night along with my pant while making love.She is becoming more feisty day by day along with her mood swings,I have to remain silent if I don't want to get myself into her wrath and silly punishments.Same follows for Raj as Ash is more tougher than kayal.I have heard from kayal that Ash can be more moody to handle during her periods and right now Raj is experiencing the same maybe more worst scenerio than those with all her hormonal problems.Yes,she is also 5 months pregnant and Raj is taking good care of her inspite of everything.So..Raj, me and Hari...we all are travelling on the same boat not knowing how to handle our preganant fiesty wives.

We pity ourselves...😅

"Where were you??"Kayal asked leaning near my ear,so that only I could here.I gulped and clutched the sacred rice in my hand.We reached the mandap after 5 mins and from there we started our drive to the boat where the marriage is going to be held.

The boat was amazingly decorated with red and yellow mixed flowers hanging from top of the boat giving the boat an traditional look.There were two banana trees at each side of the entrance tied.There were seats only for the family members inside the boat where me and Kayal are sitting in the front row right now.

"I...that...I"I stammered not knowing what to answer.She glared at me for a fraction of second and turned away immediately.

"You are the reason"I said and she frowned cutely not turning to my side.