chapter 48

Ashwin pov

It's a beautiful sunday morning because right now I am staring at the most beautiful woman in my life.She looks like a beautiful fragile flower while sleeping which made me fear even to touch her.Her luscious lips are slightly parted and that made me chuckle.

She is such a baby...

A few hair strands which are dancing on her forehead is disturbing my view.I slowely carressed her forehead and tucked the hair strands behind her ear.I heaved a huge sigh mesmerised by her beauty.As if she caught my thinking she smiled,for a second I thought that she is awake but her even breathing told me that she is not.

I shook my head on my own craziness and involuntarily my hand reached her belly. She is now at the last trimester of her pregnancy.I know that she should be in her maternal house but both me and she decided not to do that because we know thag we will miss each other to the core.

I really had one hell of a time with her in these months of her pregnancy.I don't know whether she did it purposely or it's really her hormones but one thing is for sure if she will do this again she is not going to get pregnant again.

Really??

Shut up...

"Staring is creepy"she said still closing her eyes making me smile.

"I am not staring"I said as a matter of fact.

"Aahhaan??"she asked opening her eyes  and looked at me with a teasing smile on her face.

"Haann..."I winked and pecked her lips.

"Ewww...I have morning breathe,idiot"she pushed me by my chest.I rolled my eyes.

"Even I too have morning breathe"I shrugged and pulled her in my arms.

"Ashwin.."she poked my chest.I responded with hmm running my finger in her silky hair.

"I have heard that after a baby is born,the figure of a lady will change eventually.I will not be beautiful like before even I will become fat...I will have chubby cheeks,God!! I will be looking ugly...."she stopped.I frowned where she is leading her small speech.

"Will you still love me??"she completed and I busrted into laughter.She separated our frames and looked at me.

"Why are you laughing??"she asked annoyed.

"104"I answered.She narrowed her eyes at me.

"What 104??"she queried and thinking simulatneously.

"I was asked the same question for 104th time from the last 5 months"I giggled.She huffed and twisted her lips.

"I mean really??"I asked still smiling and I am very well aware of the fact that it irked her more.

"Who is feeding you with all these nonsense??"she did not respond me.

"You should really stop watching serials Kayal,it is spoiling you"I shook my head thinking her craziness.

"You did not answer my question..."she whined in a accused tone.I sighed.

"Kayal,listen to me clearly...it doesn't matter to me that if you are fat or slim,if you are chubby or not,if you are looking ugly or beautiful....I will still love you like no one have ever loved anyone in this world....for me,you will always be my kayal,the woman who made me believe that life is full of surprises,who showed me that happiness is one's own choice and the girl who proposed me at the very first meeting,who challenged me to make me fall in love with her,who was determined to win my heart and successfully did it,who fought for me with my demons,who made me the happiest man in the world and above all who made me realise that even I could love someone this much"she smiled and I too smiled remembering our memories.