chapter 19

"You idiot...I am going to kill you once I get there..."I screamed on the phone.

"Sorry Kayal....I got stuck with Raghu sir" came the response from the other side.

"Keep your stupid excuses with you itself..." I huffed in annoyance.

"Sorry yaar..." came Deeps pleading voice, without replying anything I cut the call.

Argggghhhhh...

I am going to kill her for ditching me...

Me and Deeps have planned to receive Ash and Raj today....but that idiot ditched me at last minute.Now I am all alone standing in the chennai airport.

I started to walk to the arrival side as it was announced that Ash's flight would land within 10 mins.I was cursing her continuously so I did not notice that someone is standing near me and staring at me.

"God...please save that poor soul..."I turned to see Ashwin standing besides me with a smile on his face.I frowned on seeing him here.

"What are you doing here??"I asked him.

"Came to receive my friend..."he shrugged his shoulder and focussed on the exit way.

"But...leave it nothing..."I turned to the other side.

He chuckled but did not say anything...After 10 mins everyone started to come out and I was searching for my bestie but no glimpse of her.I turned to Ashwin to see him talking with someone on the phone....as the people started to crowd it became very noisy and so he walked few distance away from the crowd.

I was as usual checking him out.He was wearing a blue collar tee shirt and black denim.He was wearing raybon glass and the silver kaappu(a bracelet like ornament worn by men) on his left hand made him look manly.He doesn't fail to impress me with his looks.

I was shamelessly gawking at him when a thud sound distracted me.I turned to see a lady of my age has fallen down on the ground with all her luggages.I immediately ran to help her.

"You should have been careful..."I told and helped to pick her luggages.She smiled and thanked me.

I don't know why...but I felt something wrong with this woman.She is looking very beautiful but there isn't any glow on her face.Her eyes are dull without any emotions...and moreover her smile didn't reach her eyes.I felt an urge to swipe off any problems that is haunting her.

"Are you alright??"I asked her before I can stop myself.

"Huh??"she replied pushing some strands of  hair behind her ears.

"I mean..Is there any problem in your life??"I blurted out.

She gave me a sad smile and her eyes started to pool with tears but she hurriedly wiped it"why do ask like that??"

I stared at her"I don't know...but I sensed that something is troubling you but if you don't trust me...then it's fine..."

"My only problem is, I suck in trusting people"she said with no emotion on her face.

I gave her a knowing look"love problem??" She smiled and nodded her head.

"Your boyfriend ditched you??"I again asked her and immediately realised that I am countering with a stranger about her personal life.

"I am married..."those words made me look at her in shock.

"Then you said it is about love??"I asked her.

She gave a light laugh"Well,that is too complicated..."I remained silent not knowing what to say.

"Thank you for your help anyways..."she started to walk and I stood there bluntly staring at her retreating figure.