chapter 30

Arjun pov

I am literally emptying my whole closet but yet I have found nothing suitable to wear this evening. I pulled out my hair in frustration.
I checked the time and it showed 5.

"I am screwed...."I sat on the ground supporting my back on the bed.

"I am good for nothing....I can't even choose what to wear then how in the hell I am going to impress her today..."I groaned and closed my eyes.

"Whoa....whoa...what a mess you have created Arjun??"my eyes flickered open on hearing my anni's shocked voice.

"What is happening here Arjun??"she demanded.

I sighed and shook my head"I am an idiot anni..."muttered under the breathe.

"That is true....but what specifically made you confirm that today??"she asked seriously.I gawked at her with my mouth open.

"Anni...."I whined and pouted at her.

"Fine...fine....tell me,what is your problem?"
She walked inside my room carefully not stamping on any of my clothes and sat near me.

"I am waiting...and I am sure I can help..." she assured me.I took a deep breathe.

"I have a date today..."I whispered.She remained silent without saying anything.

"With??"she asked after few seconds.

I bit my tongue and smiled sheepisly at her"promise me that you won't bite me..."I asked her.she just nodded her head.

"Deepika...."her name rolled out of my tongue more huskily.I watched my anni's pupil dilated widely.

"Deepika??you mean our Deeps??"she asked suddenly with more enthusiasm.I nodded my head and hung my head to hide my blush.

"I know it....I know that you guys are made for each other...."she said clapping her hands making me frown.

"What??don't say that you are not in love with each other..."she literally warned me.

I shook my head vigorously"No anni....you have got everything wrong...we both like each other, that's it ,not more than that....and I think you already know how she hates to be in relationship..."

"I know she hates relationship but what about you??"she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"I loathe relationships...."I said with pure disgust in my face.

"Is there any reason for your high dislike to this part??"she asked surprised by my facial expression.

"Not really...but whenever I feel a strong pull towards a woman my heart suddenly flashes my brother's broken face and the struggle he went through the time that bitch dumped him..."I saw her flinched but decided to ignore that.

"But not all girls are same..."she said after a long time.

"That's correct anni...not all girls are same but I don't know why my heart is refusing to accept that fact..."I shook my head as if it can dismiss the horrible pictures from my mind.

"I think you should forgive her..."she whispered and my head snapped to her direction.

"Yes,Arjun...you should forgive her and I am asking this not for her but for your own sake...."she continued.

"That is the only way you can move on with the grudge on her...."she added.

"You don't know how hard it was for us to see him like that..."I whispered as I don't want to be rude on her.

"Maybe yes...but now he got me in his life and I am here to support him with all the ups and downs he could face in his life.....and I am saying that you too need someone in your life to be your side whatever it takes for her and that someone is not too far from you..."she said standing up.