Chapter 2 pt 3

I jolted awake, by the sound of someone's voice. "Megan, is that you," I drawled out, my eyelids still not making an effort to open up.  When she said nothing, I leaned back against the unstable wall once again, sleep still at the fourfront of my brain.

"Do I look like a girl?" My eyes flung open when the voice that sounded came from the opposite gender. It was deep and husky, sending my brain into a frenzy.

Who could possibly be in here, if it was one of the high council men, I was sure to be dead meet. "Then who is it?" I laid up, my vision foggy due to the extreme darkened and pain. My heart thumped in my chest so loud I hoped he couldn't hear it.

"You're bleeding to death, what happened?" He pressed another question, dodging my last one I had thrown at him. I squeezed my eyes shut, the voice was Youthful, so it couldn't be from the men on the council.

"My hand, I cut it on a nail," I forced out, my words jagged and hollow. He moved himself to my other side, yanking up my hand to examine it. I swallowed a cry, my eyes burning from the severe throbbing. " could you try and not be so forceful!"

He said nothing, his eyes tearing over my shambled hand. I leaned up, sparing a look at the intruders face for the first time. How has this person found my space, I had to find out who it was.

"You," I hissed out, when my eyes connected with those dark gray ones. He didn't Acknowledge me, his smooth hands still studying my womb.

In one fluid motion, he tore open his shirt, sending my eyes flinging open. "What are you doing?" I questioned once again. His features schooled into one of a smile.

"You sure ask a lot of questions." He took the piece of thin fabrics, banding it around my thin hand. I sighed as the thriving slowed, my heart filled with gratitude for him.

Lost in my own thoughts, I glanced back to thank him, deciding to give up my pride. However just as fast as he had come, he was gone.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Well well well, Who could the person possibly be? What are your theories

Sorry this chapter was so short I hope you enjoyed it. It is just ending of chapter 2

Vote and comment