Chap 14 p3

Dream

"Do you trust me?" Blinking I glanced up at the only person I knew I trusted, those eyes That had only been the one thing I could count on my entire life.

"Run, now," without thinking twice, I ran, to the only place I knew nobody would find us, in the crawl space inside the council building. Nathen and I had discovered it years ago, and we had met there in secret whenever we could.

He brought me things, things that were not allowed, Nathen and I were planning on leaving once we finished a machine that we had designed, a machine that would take us to paradise.

Nathen and I had created a airplane teleportation machine.

-----

I was jilted awake from the heavy winds that whipped against the window, they hadn't blown this hard in a long time, letting my feet come in contact with the floor, I rise to my full height taking in the still night.

It was around 3:45 AM, the stars still hung high in the sky. I hobbled over to the window, my feet sticking to something as I went, a piece of paper.

How did that get there, my mind screamed, I hadn't used paper since I had come here. Someone must have dropped it.

With trembling fingers I retrieved the parchment, my eyes tairing over the messy writing.

You need to get out of here, it's not what you think, none of it, please believe me.

Who had written this, had Conrad written it, did he want to run away with me, did he love me and was saying that the games were not what I thought thru were.

Conrad was framed to be a bad person, and every time that Nathen cane into the picture he made things worse for the both of us, I needed to stay with Conrad, Nathen was trying to break us apart.

With these conclusions, I went back to bed, a new mindset forming in my head, I would pledge myself to Conrad in the morning, but there was one other thing I needed to do, If I could, I would find Nathen and see if he could help me get Blair back, maybe that was why Greg was here, to find Blair.

Morning came quicker then I had expected it too, I awakened to the sounds of shouting coming from out in the garden, cracking open the window, I peered outside, to see Conrad and mason, neither of them aware that I could see or hear the fight.

"You knew it the whole time, you knew it would come to this." Mason looked upset after saying those words, Conrad scrubbing his hands down his face as he footed the grass in annoyance.

Conrad had taken me through the gardens once before, they were elaborate with blossoming flowers of every shade, pink, purple, sky and dark blue. I hadn't seen so many buds in my life, it was almost impossible to keep my eyes off the wonderful blooms.

Conrad's flowers sat in my room, a reminder that I was his, however it seamed that his love came with a cost, a cost that I couldn't describe that I was giving something up for him, perhaps a percentof my freedom.

"I told you, his father never wanted this for him, his father wanted someone like me, you will get something out of this as well," Mason's eyes peeked up at that,his head lifted in a split second, catching me off guard, as I stood there in the window dumbstruck.

Conrad whipped his neck around when he caught the shock in his friends eyes, I dove out of the window seal, not sure if he had seen me or not. What had they been talking about?

Sliding to the unwelcoming ground, my stomach knotted up into a ball of nerves, I was not allowed to evesdrop on the conversations of the elete, and heavens knew what the price was to pay when one did.

My palms grew clammy as footsteps patted down the hallway, I would soon know the fate that would fall upon me.

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Ahhhhh another update, but sorry it took so long.

I have been busy with so many things and I have started a mission for my church which takes up a lot of my time.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter though, and let me know what you think will happen.

Who do you think the note was from?