Chapter 3 pt2

"Oh my goodness," Blair screached that morning upon seeing my hand wrapped in a bloody cloth.

I walked beside her on the way to breakfast, the cloth coated with crusty dry blood. "It's nothing really," I stated, glancing around the foggy streets for Megan. I needed to tell her not to tell anyone I had gone roof jumping.

"You were not on the roofs with us," she concluded, looking rather nervous. I nodded, squeezing her hand comfortingly.

"I was, I got hurt on the way," I stated simply, a jagged breath escapes my mouth as a rush of pain bolted from my hand. We mixed in with the other students as we neared the Mess hall, Blair's voice blending in with the others.

"You're crazy you know that," she admitted, walking through the door. I rolled my eyes, wanting to tell her that it's pretty obvious that I am.

"Drew, come with me," a dark gray haired woman directed me, I shot Blair an apologetic look, following lead from the lady. "Over here, grab one of those plates, get some food and sit over there," she gestured to a vacant table that sat in the middle of the room. I frowned, a lump threatening to form in my stomach.

With plate and food in hand, I attempted to conceal the fact that I was being punished as I clambered over to the table, my hand aching and my mind screaming. I was so engrossed in my own thoughts, I didn't hear the chair scrape next to me.

"You can't even manage to get home without getting caught." I glanced up at the sound of his voice, my mind now spinning with unanswered questions, all of them related to him.

" well it doesn't look like you did much better," I fired back, gesturing to his red bowl. He laughed in response, which surprised me, Why was he making a joke of it?

"I get this every day, to make them mad and screw up the System, I have never been caught to a day in my life" I was taken aback by his response, was he just pulling my leg, or was her serious? 

"I don't believe you," I glanced over at him, meeting his wyes. "And don't you get punished for taking a red plate?" I scraped the remains around, my appetite suddenly vanishing.

"It's not in the rulebook that we have to take a blue bowl, they just made the punishment up, and made everyone believe that a red plate is bad." My One Direction mind could not wrap around that concept.

He could tell I was lost by the look on my face, as he shot me a weak smile. "I never had a chance to thank you yesterday," I admitted, a red tint rushing  to my cheeks. He said nothing in response, spooning some of his own food.

"Why were you in the tunnel, how did you know about it?" I stoped my spoon on the way to my mouth, my eyes still connected with his gray ones. He looked away, trying to put his thoughts together.

"Why were you in there," I pressed, diverting his question back to him. He ran a hand through his hair, jumping his eyes from me over to the elete table. I gulped, he was so unresponsive.

"I don't see how that's any of you're business." I blinked, already forming a statement.

"If you won't answer that question then answer this one. What's You're name." He didn't even appear uncomfortable, content as always.

"I'll answer you're question, if you answer mine." I glanced back at him again, to see that he was already watching me. His hair cascaded off his forehead. I had never noticed before, but he was fairly tall maybe even taller then Conrad, he had defined muscles, that were visible outlining through his fitted T-shirt.

If I wasn't mistaken, he might be better looking then Conrad.

My heart rate quickened as I formed an answer. "I was in there because I was going to go roof jumping. I well, I ran into it." He turned his calculating eyes on me, my mind blinking as I took in his perfectly defined features.

"I'm Nathan," he stated simply, grabbing my plate and stacking it on top of his, I nodded, following his motions with my eyes. He was such a work of art.

"Who are you're parents," I blurted, there was something about him, something that seamed almost familiar. He snatched up the dishes and took off, once again leaving me with my mouth hung open.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

What do you think of him?

We know our main mans name now

Why do you think you so Secretive?

Vote and comment