Chapter 14 p 1

"Goodnight," I mumbled once again, when we had reached my door. Conrad scrubbed a hand through his sandy blonde hair, his brilliant eyes attached to mine. 

His hands fingered the bracelet he had gave to me the other night, I hadn't thought Much about it, but it was a constant reminder of how much I mattered to him.

"Sleep well my love," he whispered, his lips brushing against my forehead, before his hand disconnected from mine, and I was left to my own thoughts.

Grinning like a crazy woman, I hobbled into my room, the night air taking over my senses from the open window. Flopping down on my bed I watched the curtains blow loosely from the breeze, my heart flying from what Conrad had called me.

"Goodnight my love," I mumbled under my breath, sliding off the bed to put my PJs on. I glanced down at the bracelet, it was a chain with silver hearts, a big stud sat in the largest, it didn't look like the others, and I had never seen anything like it before. I wondered where it had come from?

Laying in bed a few minutes later, I let my mind wander to those gray eyes, a sinking feeling forming in the pit of my stomach, I wondered if he was out there, and what he was doing.

Was he planning my death, I knew that if I was with Conrad I was safe.

I loved him, and I trusted him, that was the constant light in my life.
But if I loved him so much, then what was that constant magnet pulling me toward Nathen?

I gazed at the ceiling, studying every line, and groove that swirled around,
They all seamed to weave and fit together perfectly Just like our world was supposed to.

I had almost drifted off to sleep when I heard soft knocking come from outside my window. My eyes flung open in shock, who could possably be on the other side of that window?

My whole body shook as I stood up, stiff as a board, was I going to open it, or should I scream, this would be my final night, I just knew it.

Letting my Curiosity get the better of me, I stumbled over to the window a knot twisting in the pit of my stomach. However everything froze when I came into contact with those Gray eyes, so deep, they held more secrets then the depths of the ocean.

I stood there, unable to move, Conrad, I needed to get him, Nathan was here to finish off his job, go get Conrad, or somebody, Nathan was here!

I would have gotten Conrad, however, something stopped me at that moment, Nathen had a massive gash on the side of his shoulder, something that I hadn't seen before.

Something in me told me to open that window, that he wasn't there to hurt me, so I did.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Ahhhhh our main mystery man is back, I am so happy

I hope you guys enjoyed the double update

I know this massive cliffhanger will kill you but I promise I will update soon.

If you can't wait then head over and read my other book country romance.

Love you all and thank you so much for the support.