Cgapter 8 part 1

Every day was the same, I would go to breakfast, and attempt to sit with my friends, but Conrad would show up and drag me away.

I would then watch as Shya shot me dirty Glares, and Allice spied on me, gathering new gossip.

School came to a close for the winter holiday, and as everyone gathered up their things, excitement bubbled up in their stomachs for what might happen this night.

The winter dance!

I didn't have a date, and Greg had asked Blair at the last minute. I felt horrible as everyone prattled on about their dates. I strolled down the hall, as Megan went on and on about the elete who had asked her.

We had bought our dresses from
The in school dress store last week, and I had went with something that made me feel like a princess. Even if I didn't have a prince, I could still rule the world.

Somewhat

"Are you going to get ready with me?" Blair asked, catching  up with me as we made our way to the dorms. I smiled, surprised that she still wanted to get ready with me, considering all the rumors that had been circulating about me the past few days.

We put on makeup, which was something only the elete could wear on a daily basis. I Applied a dark layer of liquid to my eyelashes that had just come out the past few months. It was a new invention that the ladies had created to make ones eyelashes appear longer and thicker.

Blair ran a brush through her long blonde locks, glancing at herself in the mirror. "I wish I was not so pale, then maybe an elete would like me." She turned to me, her eyes frosty.

"You are Beautiful," I hurried back, pulling the last cutler out of my nut brown hair. I jolted when the clock chimed 7:00, one hour until the dance.

We stepped out of the room an hour later, looking amazing, and feeling as though we were princesses. My lace trimmed silk white dress swirled around me, a Diamond crown resting atop my head.

Blair wore a loose baby blue dress that accented her blonde hair perfectly. "Are you ready," she whispered, linking my arm with hers. I asked myself that question as we walked down the hall, other students emerging out of their rooms as well.

I spotted Shya next to a tall thin red head, who I had never really talked to, she was an elete, and people labeled her as a no good social climber.

Her father built houses, competing against the other major construction company that was run by David Armstrong. I had only talked to her once or twice, but everyone know about the scandal she had had with Mason.

"You look like a queen," Megan chirped, appearing next to us with Delia. I shot her a sweet smile as we all made our way to the spiral staircase to make our entrance.

The men were already in the great hall, lined up to choose their first dance. they were lined up according to class, the most elete in front. I glanced around to see who stood in the very front and my jaw nearly fell to the floor when I locked eyes with the most elete person in our town.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Guys, we have over 600 reads, thx so so so much.

What do you think happened between Mason and that elite girl?

Who do you think the most elite person is?

Have a wonderful week