ωιиg тωσ: тнє мιѕту ωσяℓ∂ αнєα∂.

"тєαм ωσяк мαкєѕ тнє ∂яєαм ωσяк" ~втѕ яαρмσиѕтєя

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I was flying by the worksheet. Going left and right. I noticed a boy next to me struggling with a question. His dark brown hair complimented his pale smooth skin. His thin lips placed into a pout as his chocolate brown eyes were focused onto the paper in front of him. He brushed his bangs out of his face and placed them onto the side. He had one of those model faces that anyone would kill for.
I quickly scribbled down on a spare piece of paper the steps to answering the question with an example on the bottom. I slid to to him as I sat up as soon as the called my number. I gave him a confident smile as I walked into the room. I gave the assistant my paper with my inside on it along with my school items. I noticed that the camera was already rolling. I look at the lenses with full confidence. I awaited for the lady to tell me when to start and I gave it my all.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I kept refreshing the page of my emails on my Android. I begged and begged for the moment it would tell me that I passed and I had at least one company to scout me and that one was BigHit.
"Come one.....lord have mercy......I beg you....pleas-OH MY GOD I WASN'T READY!" I threw my phone on my bed as it buzzes up with notifications. I'm pretty sure I passed and those were the companies. Unless I got a lot of adds from children's place and things.....that would be cruel.
I slowly crawled over to my phone and let out tears of joy. I failed-

(A/ N: NAW IM JUST JOKING)

'I passed! Oh yeah! I passed! Who passed? I did!' I did a little dance before settling down. I rechecked the emails to make sure that they aren't spam. I looked at the list.
"YG Entertainment.... FNC Entertainment..... Pledis Entertainment....... Cube Entertainment.....Starship Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, BigHit Entertainment, SM Entertain- WAIT!" I screeched as I read the list of companies and shouted again when I saw BigHit.
"WhT the heLl iS up witH yOu shoutInG??" My father shouted from downstairs. I quickly ran downstairs without noticing the change in his voice.
"I got accepted into BigHit like you wanted appa!" I giggled.
"Your a man" he took a chug from his bottle and I noticed I was in deep this time. "Men dont....me-en don't giggle."
"I'm sorry, appa. But I got accepted into BigHit like you asked me too.-I shall start packing for the trip now." I cut of the little conversation I had with my father as he waved me off mid sentence.
"Make me mOnEy!" My mother shouted. I sighed as I wanted my parents to once care about what I had to say. But they raised the perfect kid.

7-5-2013
▶️ find suitcase
▶️ take out clothing and fold them
▶️ carefully place them in the suitcase
▶️ order plane ticket
▶️ grab toothbrush and place it in baggage
▶️ accessories and random things in bag

I ordered the quickest plane ticket witch was tomorrow and I rushed to get everything done. Leaving behind my neat nature and packed my small luggage. I never was one for clothings and such. Besides-I didn't want to bring up the bill any higher then needed. So I stuck with my five T-shirts, two sweatpants, six pairs of jeans and two hoodie. I did feel a bit guilt because my suitcase was filled with socks everywhere else it wasn't filled with clothing.
I love to wear my socks any time of weather. It's kinda a problem in how much I love socks. It's a hassle to wash because they keep getting lost in the washing machine. But I find them, I finD THOSE SUCKERS!
Nine fifty eight PM, my flight leaves at 11:00 AM so I better call it night early. I dove under the cold covers and let my dreams drift me away from reality.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•