ωιиg єℓєνєи: мαи ιи иσтнιиg.

"ι нσρє тнαт тнєу'ℓℓ вє вєттєя ∂αуѕ"~ 2! 3! втѕ

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Wake up! Wake up!" Jimin shouted at us. "School day! school day! School dayyyyyyy!"
"Everyone up and out! Out out outtttt!" Jin shouted as he got of the bed. I felt thankful that I didn't have to go anywhere but I still did have school work and I still did have to study.
They all left and I pulled myself out of bed and threw myself onto the bottom bunk. I rolled out of bed and decided to start my regular school day. Did it get lonely? Hell yeah.
"Knock knock. I lied this is also my house!" Pd-Min came inside a few hours later. "Take a break, have those things called 'lunch'."
"C-Can't, could you quiz me? I-I have to take a quiz and I-I need someone to check the answers"
"Aish, ok. But after this, you need a break. Did you eat?" Food had totally slipped my mind. Had I eaten today? Or was that yesterday? I shrugged my small shoulders as he shook his head. He read off the questions and numbers.
"We're homeeeee!" Taehyung screeched as he threw himself onto the couch. "Hello pd-nim"
"Shhhh, Yong-Ho-ssi is taking a quiz" the eldest man scolds. The rest of them sit on the couch and watch me take the math quiz. I whizzed my pencil left and right and he read another question.
"Hyung, what in the world is that? Not even the kids in my class are learning that" Jungkook's eyes pop at the question.
"Heck, I don't think I even remember how to do that" Namjoon rubs his head. We continue the segment and I flip over the paper with a grin settled onto my face. I paused the video camera and sent it to the company.
"Uh, thank you. And the answers are placed on the website? When I'm done I click submit and a photo of the final grade?" I nodded my head as he continued rubbing his head. "Lord when did high school get so hard"
I packed up my math things and started to take out my English textbook and worksheet.
"You're not done? When do you finish?" Jin grabbed my hand to stop me from diving into the work.
"Normal s-school hours are six. So in order for me to stay home and work I must complete about...seven-eight hours...one of them. And when I'm d-d-done with that, I-I have to study everything I've done in the day before"
"eight hours?" Yoongi spat out his water. "That's so much for such a short day!"
"Don't get me started on exams!"
"What about them, angel?"
"Lord! I never get any sleep because of those death traps!"
"Can't ever imagine doing that"
"I know you can't relate. When was the last time you took a quiz 'Mr. geniuses'?"
"Hey, hey, slow down with the shots little man"
"Five eight"
"I couldn't hear you five five. Mmmm, stay at the double digits" he laughed as I hit him with my soft book. "I'll smash that on you're head"
"Hey, I'm hitting you with knowledge, something you don't get to understand" He tackles me into a hug. He tickles me until I couldn't breath. He got up and I went back to work.
"Who was that? And where did Yong-Ho go?" Hoseok asked. I forgot that they were their. I looked over at them sheepishly.
"That's no fair! He's comfortable with Yoongi-hyung! I want Yong-ho to be confident with me!" Jimin wines. He latched onto my side. "I want a close relationship!"
"You'll get one, at some point" I whispered to him.
"Was it the time that Yoongi came with you on his back? Is that the date that you two cake close but you can't get close with you're parent figure!?" Jin raised his voice more towards the end as he hit the pillows in a joking matter.
"We see more and more about everyone every day" Namjoon comments. "This is the first time I've seen you throw a fit"
"IT IS NOT A FIT!" He screeched. They laughed as I rolled my eyes and continued my work. Of course instead of helping me by leaving the room, they stuck around and started to fool around with one another.
"Yong-ho. Come look at the grade!" I bolted of the floor and sprinted into our room. "I took a photo of it and you did so great!"
I look at the grade and my heart sank. A 98%. Not a 100.....I started to panic as I took the quiz out of his hands and flip it over and over.
"No no no no-no! Please tell me that this is a mistake!" I begged at him. Tears were streaming down my face. My parents only want perfection-this wasn't perfection. I started to hyperventilate.
"Yong-ho! Please calm down!" He sat me down on the bed as I started to breathe in and out really fast and nothing was coming in. "NAMJOON!"
Our leader cane running into the room to me crumbling the paper and tears streaming down my face. He rushed towards me and kneels down in front of me. They were mouthing something and I felt like I just became deaf. Namjoon shook my shoulders as he said something. Was it my name or a cry for help? I saw Jin run into the door and come rushing over towards me. They started to communicate but I couldn't hear anything. The rest of my members came and stopped at the door. Yoongi holding them back from entering. Someone took the paper from my hands and I screeched so loud as more tears started to stream down my face. I saw the person jump back and I started to shake. I saw everything blur together so fast and I was out like a light.

Namjoons POV:

"He snapped at me!" Jin frowned. "Why won't he let me see the quiz!"
"I think it's triggering something! Or is it from hours overworking himself?" Pd-Nim asked. The younger boys in the back with tears also in their eyes.
Jungkooks voice croaked out "what's wrong with Hyung?"
"Yoongi! Let go so I can see my dongsaeng!" Jimin tried to go threw.
"Stay back! He need space and this room is crowded!" Yoongi hissed.
"But he's hurting and in pain!" Taehyung whipped his noes.
"I'm sure that they have everything under control-" as soon as J-Hope said that, it went silent. No more crying and yelling. We snapped our heads towards Yong-ho.
"Yong-ho?" My hands were still clutching his slim arms. I slowly let go and he flopped onto me.
"OH MY GOD!" Jin shouted as I started to freak out as well.
"He probably fainted from air loss. You saw the way he was hyperventilating. He also didn't eat today, that could be another factor" Pd-nim informed us as I lay the younger on the bed. Yoongi totally forgetting about his position to keep the younger back-he leaped onto the bed next to him and held his body.
"He looks so peaceful..." Hoseok mumbled as we watched Yoongi play with his hair.
"Kinda scary, it looks like he's dead-OW!"
"Don't say stuff like that!" Jin pinched Taehyungs ear.
"Is he going to be ok?"
"I have no idea, Jungkook" Jimin sucked his breath in.
"This is a nightmare. What's the test score?" Yoongi had a darkness in his voice. I picked up the paper of his hands and read the answers out loud.
"A 98%? Why would he have a attack over that?" I questioned.
"Something about being perfect." Pd-Nim sighed. "I think you should all leave him alone and when he wakes up you ask him what happened. Ok?"
"Yes" we all answered.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•