wíng twєntч fσur: thє ѕílєnt вírthdαч.

"Click clack batta bing batta boom! All eyes on me when I walk into the room

"Click clack batta bing batta boom! All eyes on me when I walk into the room." ~BLACKPINK

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I looked up at the ceiling with disappointment. Today. Today was a day that I personally hated the most. My birthday. For me, my family never acknowledged my birth so birthdays weren't a thing. Of course it's written on the calendar about the unimportant day-everyone is going to be busy today. We have a photo shoot that we're going to do today and that takes time.
"Alrighty. Up, everyone uppppp!" Namjoon shouted. I didn't even make an effort to stay in bed. I was the first one up and out. I started to change.
"That's new" Yoongi looked at me with confusion. "Theirs no fight? No scratching?..... ok when are the planes going to hit? When's the world going to end?"
I rolled my eyes as I threw the sweatshirt over to my hyung. Jungkook screeched. "That hit me! The strings got in my eyesssss..!"
"Oh-ya! U-uh! I'm sorry" I stammered. I didn't mean for him to get hurt. I felt guilty.
"It's ok, hyung." Jungkook laughs as he rubbed his eye.
"It's not ok, want me to get you some ice or-"
"It's ok hyung"
We all began to change and we headed to the studio. We were all greeted by the staff members and we started to work. It was odd photo shoot though. The staff kept whispering to each other and pointing at me.
"Hyung, what's going on?" I asked Hoseok. He shrugged his shoulders as he had a confused look on his face.
"Angel! We need you!" The camera man shouted at me. I nodded as I headed out in my white clothing.
"Stand on top of those boxes with you're arms crossed" a female voice shouted as a man helped me onto the boxes. I posed exactly how they wanted and they let me freestyle. When I was done individually, they called over Taehyung and we did some goofy poses. He did this one where he scooped me into his arms-bridal style.
"Hyung, be careful. I'm heavy-"
"No you're not. You're light as a feather, who told you that you were heavy?"
"....i dont know....I just thought...."
"Well you thought wrong my little angel" we continued to pose and take photos until we were brought into a full group photo.
"Thank you!" We all bowed as everyone started to clap. Before we were all off the set-the director called for me.
"Yong-ho! Please wait and stand up on the boxes! We have a surprise for you!" I tilted my head in confusion as I stood on the boxes. My members had a look of confusion as well.
"One...two....three" Someone came out with a cake that had the letters 'sixteen' on it. They started to sing a song about 'happy birthday' I don't know what to do. My members in the back had a shocked ore guilty expression. When they were done they held up the cake for me to see.
"Blow them out, Angel" Someone said.
"Oh! Is that what I'm supposed to do?" They nodded as I blew out the two candles and they all started to clap. Cameras were going off the whole time. I bowed and clapped my hands. "Thank you! But you guys don't need to do that!"
"It was a thank you for not moving when we do You're makeup and changing into you're clothes-" my stylist noona jokes around. Everyone started to laugh before cutting up the cake and we all dug in. Soon we had to go home and I was in a good mood.
"Yong-ho-ah? Why didn't you tell us that it was you're birthday?" Jin asked me out of the blue.
"Yeah, Yong-ho! We could've prepared something nice for you" Hoseok frowned at me.
"Well, my birthday isn't important. And I never knew birthday party's were a thing. Since I'm home schooled-I never get invited and my parents don't care to much to give me one of my own" I explained as I jumped over a crack in the sidewalk.
"Well, now you're with us" Yoongi pulled me into a hug. "Well always care. Happy birthday dongsaeng"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•