ωιиg тєи: ѕσи ιи тяυтн

"вє¢αυѕє тнє ∂αωи вєfσяє тнє ѕυи ιѕ тнє ∂αякєѕт" ~втѕ 'тσмσяяσω'

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Pack you're bags, boys! Time for us to practice our new song!" Namjoon bursted into our small room. I groaned and stuffed my head back into the bedsheets. It's too early for him to be all preppy.
"No no no no!" Jin hyung unpulled the covers from our bed.
"I will go sleep with the maknae line!" I threatened.
"What do you mean? You are tHe makenae line!" Yoongi informs.
He laughed at my statement "then do it" he pushed me off the top bunk and I let out a screech as I landed on Taehyung.
"Ow! Yong-ho-ssi! This is the second time!" Taehyung shouted when I landed on him. I quickly got under the covers and held the sheets over my head.
"What the hell?" Jungkooks groggy morning voice filled the room.
"Thank god! You've woke him! I'm going to throw you off the bed every morning." Jin claimed.
"I'm s-s-sleeping down here n-now" I grumbled at the two half naked me- "are you t-two wearing anything under this blanket?"
"That's up for you to find out! Quick!" Both Jungkook and Taehyung threw themselves together and squashed me in the middle of their hug. They moved around and I felt body parts. I screeched so loud.
"Who is dying?" Jimin finally woke up from his slumber.
"T-t-t..THEIR NAKED!" I shouted.
"No! We have boxers on!" Taehyung laughed as they separate. I quickly got out of the sandwich and threw myself upon Yoongi and slipped under the covers.
"You're wearing clothes, right?"
"Nope"
"AAAAAAA!" I was about to make a break for it but he held me down with a hug.
"I'm kidding! I have actually clothing on. Don't worry. Now let's quickly go to sleep before Jin hyung slings is out of this bed"
"No! Get out!" Yoongi got out but I kept on sleeping. "Aish, you two! It's hard to get Yoongi up and now ya hard for me to get you out of bed?"
"I-I'm sorry...." I mumbled but continued my slumber. Screw acting polite! I need my sleep. I felt the sheets being ripped off my body as I was thrown onto someone's back.
Jin scolds me. "Do you eat? You're lighter than a feather!"
"I wanna be lighter than a feather" Jimin comments as he looks down at his thighs.
"No you don't, it's unhealthy"
"You're perfect. You don't need to b-be as light as a f-feather."
We entered the kitchen and rushed to get ready to record our song lyrics. We headed over to the BigHit building and waited for instructions. Everyones was a different schedule.

9-11-18
▶️ head over to warm up vocals 8:10AM
▶️ start recording lyrics 8:20AM
▶️ head to studio and stretch 8:42AM
▶️ head over for dance practice 10:42AM
▶️ lunch 11:45
▶️ school work (12:20 PM-2:10 PM)
▶️ group dance practice (2:15PM-3:10 PM)
▶️ warm up vocals 3:16 PM
▶️ finish recording 4:00 PM
▶️ finish school hours (5:10 PM - 9:50 PM
▶️ practice dance and sleep.

"H-Hyung.....I need the spare keys"
I swear I haven't seen someone spin around so fast in my dam life. I stood their with shock. "What for?"
"I-I'm going home late" Jin gave me a look of disappointment. If this man don't give me my dam keys-Ima stay inside this building all day. Don't think I won't.
"Uhhh, I can't do that. You're still under my legal watch. I can't have you walking around and such like that"
"I understand" I sighed. Looks like ima stay here for the rest of my day. I headed over to the studio for the first of many things to do on my list.
I was exhausted-no. exhausted was an understatement. I finally finished my work and I was done for the night with school work. Was headed to the exit till I saw a door slightly opened. I carefully stepped over to the door and saw Yoongi-hyung sitting their.
"H-Hyung?" I questioned him.
"Yong-Ho? What the f-hell are you doing here?"
"Y..you're not the only one with work to do. May..." I jesters to his office and he nodded. I walked in the room and stood in the center awkwardly. We weren't the two biggest talkers in pure group....
"I haven't talked to you as much Yong-ho-ssi since Doni and Coni hit you" he spun around in his chair to turn to me. I sat on the ground and he pulled me up. "Don't do that. I'm sure that theirs a chair around here...dam it Jimin. this is the last time I'm letting you in here with me-" he rambles on and on about random things and telling me to remind him to hit Jimin for me.
"D-Did you eat hyung?"
"No. You?"
"No. School"
"Sucks huh? But I'm on my first year of college"
"Is it fun?"
"Hymf-fun. I literally work and come here to work more. Do you know how hard that is?"
"Gee. Can't imagine doing that. Please do enrich me with fun facts"
"Oh ha ha." He shook his head as he pulled out a wheelie chair. "I like that side of you. Why don't you show it more?"
"...It's disrespectful.."
"Says who? A little sass and attitude never hurts anyone."
"Mmmm, you're ear says different."
"Hey! I'll pull you're ear right now!" He snapped at me. I jumped back and bit my tongue. 'You've overdone it now. See why it's better for you to be quiet' "Yong-Ho-ssi? You know I'm playing right? I'm joking around with you" he knells down right in front of me. I turn my head the other way and nod. "I'm curious about you. Tell me why do you act so polite and shy?"
"Ditto to you"
"I'm not polite and shy"
"No, I mean I'm just curious on why you look like you're thinking to much?"
"Thinking? Is that how you see it? People think of me as rude, or sassy, or angry or annoyed."
"I think that you're thinking a lot. What's on you're mind?"
"My future. You're future. BigHits career. Our futures. The past-"
"-Tell me about that."
"About what?
"You're past"
"Weren't we talking about you?
"Not anymore. Tell me"
"Quiet demanding are we?"
I quickly apologized "Sorry"
"I'll tell you but lord so help me if you tell another living sole without my consent....I'll find you and you'll really be sorry than" he plopped down on his chair and we kicked it on the couch. He had begun to tell me about his childhood. I felt more and more bad for him. I gave him a hug and now I'm on his lap-my back on his chest- and our feet intertwined and hug up on my original seat.
We were talking about the stars and how they worked how. That was until Yoongi hyung revived a call.
"Jin hyung? Yes I know it's late-I-....Yes hyung" Yoongi looked down at me. "He's in my arms-no! Not like that! He's alive! I'll bring him home safely."
"Does that mean that we have to go home now?"
"Not at all my little angel."
"What do you do in this room anyways? It looks so cool and decorative"
"I composed some songs and lyrics."
"Really? I can now tell where all the drags come from now"
"Hey!"
"Or maybe that's Jin"
"......True, true. But where did you think the music and lyrics came from?"
"That's a good question." I sat up from his chest and touched the keys. "Do you think that I could do something like this?"
"Hey, hey, hey! Chill with that, angel! Them things are EXPENSIVE!"
"Sorry!"
"I think that you can learn over time. How about for now I give you some music and you can write lyrics to them. Ok?"
"Cool hyung! Thank you so much! I promise not to fail you!" I stood up and bowed.
"Aish. You make me feel olddddd! Come and listen to them fire."
"Min Yoongi genus's" I start to quote him "those two words-"
"Ok ok you little pest! Don't finish that our you're not getting you're music" he laughed as he gave me one of three songs and I sat their thinking about what could go with our theme. I though of one and names it 'Young Forever'

Forever we are young...Amidst the scattering rain of flower petals....I run, wandering through this maze.....Forever, we are young....I may fall down and get hurt...But I still run endlessly towards my dreams....

Another one 'Spring Day'

...... Time's so cruel I hate us..... Seeing each other for once is now so hard between us...... It's all winter here even in August...

But the one I think I like the concept most about was 'Butterfly.' Although I just wrote down random lines and played around with words and lyrics I think I could hit with this.

"T..that's actually really good. If you keep working on them, we might be able to produce them one day" he looked at the sheets of paper in front of me. I nodded and continued working. I felt my eyelids grow heavy as I had begun to go deep into slumber. "Up we go" He pulled me up from the table and picks up my legs. I wrap my legs around his torso as we exited the room.
"B-b-But hyung..my b..my bag"
"Tomorrow."
"Oh, o-ok"
"I like it when you don't stutter." Yoongi hyung comments.
"Thank you"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•