ωιиg тняєє: fℓαмє ιи тнє αвуѕѕ.

"∂σит вє тяαρρ∂∂ ιи ѕσмєσиє єℓѕє'ѕ ∂яєαм"- кιм тαєнуυиg

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I don't understand why people don't like planes. I find it intriguing to fly, I've never done it before. I sat by the window and looked out it. I fell asleep watching that window before I was awaken by the flight attendant to get off the plane. Their were a few strangler passengers trying to get their things. I quickly apologized and shuffled to get off the plane.
I felt my android go off as it was PD-NIM asking if I had a safe flight. I was confused on how he knew I was off the plane before I heard him call my name. I grabbed my luggage and headed over to him. He embraced me I something I haven't had in a long time. A hug. I slightly cringed but hugged the man back.
"Is that all you have, Yong-ho?" He asked me. I nodded my head. "We need to pick up another one of your members. Follow me" I nodded my head as we walked over to another gate. "TAEHYUNG!"
"PD-NIM?" An equally energetic man ran into the taller mans hug. I stood their awkwardly before this "Taehyung" man brought me into the hug.
"Lee Yong-ho, meet your hyung. Kim Taehyung" we shook each others hands as PD-NIM brought us to a car and we drove to a apartment. He parked it and we carefully stepped out. "You two wait here, I need to bring do a few things" PD-NIM disappeared into the car.
"Are you excited? Because I am! Who knew a small farm boy could ever end up here? I can't believe I'm becoming a singer! This is going to be so cool! And so much fun" he pauses and looked at me. He expected me to say something and when I didn't he continued "Lee Yong-ho was it? That's a nice name, are you a single child? Where did you originally live-"
"Taehyung-love the enthusiasm-but poor Yong-ho probably isn't used to you yet. Give him some time and he'll warm up to you." PD-NIM chuckled as he came out of the car again. We walked up the stairs with our manager leading the way. Their was chatter and laugher. He pulled out his keys and entered the room.
"PD-NIM!" Some voices chanted as we stepped inside the room.
"Hello boys, I brought you two final members. I know you've guys been practicing for a while now, but please make them feel welcomed" he explained. I felt my stomach do a backflip. These boys have already been practicing and I just come in to ruin it? I felt someone's hand being placed onto my back "calm down, don't worry about it"
"Bye PD-MIN!" They Chanted together. I was getting the feeling that they were some sort of demonic club by now. Everything settled into a uncomfortable silence, the once loud Taehyung was now silent.
"Come on guys, let's introduce ourselves" a male with dark hair spoke up-it looked like that hairstyle was put into a long Mohawk. The group stood up and did their introduction "2, 3, BAN..TAN anyasao Bangtan Sonyeondan"
The introduction was so aggressive. They did this thing where they would hold up two fingers and yank it back. The man in the middle introduced everyone.
"I'm Kim Namjoon. Left to right is Heok Jung Hesoek, Min Yoongi, Kim Seokjin, Park Jimin And our maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Together we are Bangtan Sonyeondan" he pointed to a male with dark hair and a long face. He then jesters to a man with a straightforward face, had no emotion but he seamed amused a bit. Then a male with broad shoulders but his brown hair pushed up into a mini spike. Jimin had a baby face that I just wanted to squeeze the life outa him. And Jungkook looked so awkward besides the group.
Taehyung introduces himself with a smile "I'm Kim Taehyung!" The boys wait for a while until I noticed they we're waiting for my introduction.
"O-oh! Im sorry! I'm Lee Yong-ho, please take care of me" I bowed to them. When I stood standing, the awkward silence once again filled the room.
"How old are you guys?" I think it was Seokjin asked us.
"I'm eighteen"
"I'm fifteen..."
"So is Jungkook here" Hesoek spiked "When's your birthday?"
"..June seventh.."
"Ahh, older by two months." Jungkook had a worried look on his face but when I told them that I was born on June seventh, he had a look of relief.
"I'm 21. Both Hesoek and Namjoon are nineteen, Yoongi is 20, and we established Jungkooks age." Seokjin grinned
"we have another member with us as well, but he's out doing something. His name is Shin Dong Hyuk. And he's nineteen" Namjoon informed us.
Jin noticed our luggage and turned to Jungkook "Jungkook, show the boys where their rooms are"
"Yes h-hyung" He stutters as he brings us into a small room. We place our things under the beds as Jungkook and Taehyung instantly clicked. They chatted as I wasn't their and I was totally fine with it. I wouldn't contribute to conversations if I wasn't invited to. I sat down on the edge of the bottom bed.
"Since their was already seven of us, we're a little cramped. Now theirs nine and some of us would have to share a bed. On the bed that....I'm sorry, Yong-ho was it?" I nodded my head "on the dbed that Yong-ho Hyung is sitting on is mine, so Taehyung you can sleep on it with me. Yong-ho hyung, you can sleep on the top bunk with Jin."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•