50K Special And Note

This is absolutely mind blowing. 50k reads. Ehfhbwjdjekdj OH MY, OH DEAR. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AHHHHHHHHHHH.

Here's something special for you, their isn't a special holiday so I'll just give you all a Christmas special. Because, halloween you know?

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jungkook shakes me in our shared room. Taehyung, who spent the night in my bed, was sleeping soundly next to me. He spooned me. "It's Christmas."

"What's that?" I asked. Jungkook puffed out his cheeks and frowned at me. "No im not kidding."

"Of course you're not. Christmas is the day where we celebrate Jesus Christ and the day he was born."

"Mhmm"

"We spend time with love ones and family." Jungkook gripped my hands and grinned at me.

"You're mainly their for the presents...aren't you." I lazily glared at the younger. He cheekily sent me a smile and yanked me out of bed. He dragged me down the stairs to find everyone up and having fun. Jin And Taehyung having a commonly morning Christmas battle. Jimin was in the kitchen with jhope, their beautiful voices laughing in sync. Namjoon, who lacked faith on God, was sitting down on the couch with Yoongis head on his lap.

"Christmas!" Jungkook yelled.

"Good morning hyungs" I commonly greeted. Jungkook leaped at the presents and looked at me, I sighed and kneeled down next to him. "Where did this come from?"

"Santa!" He grinned.

"They also came from us, you know." Namjoon chuckled at the youngest imagination. I spotted the gift I got Jungkook a couple of weeks ago, I softly picked it up.

"Hey, That has my name." Jungkook pouted, thinking I'm going to rip open his gift right in front of him and snag it for myself.

"No duh, I got it for you." I pushed the gift in his hands. He unwrapped the gift and softly looked at me.

"Oh hyung" he softly whispered. It was a old photo of the two of us. The photo was scrapped from all the way in the beginning of my photo album. He tightened his grip on the album and gave me a hug. He softly whispered about how much he loved it.

"Oh, if you think that's great..." Jin hyung paused the game and stood up. Taehyung wined about the game, "look at what I got you jungkookie."

I grinned at the eldest, "It's hard to beat memories, hyung"

"A swegway! Oh hell yeah!" Jungkook shouted as he unwrapped the gift. I frowned at Jungkook.

"Our friendship went out the window."

"I- and I oop" Hoseok popped his head into the room and sat down on the other side of me.

"And I oop, oop, oop. Sksksks" I mocked.

"Get out" Yoongi hyung mummers. Jhope laughed and wrapped his arms around me, he handed me a gift.

"I got this one for you, Angel." I softly gripped the small box and unwrapped it. Inside was a Polaroid camera.

"A camera! I love this!" I turned to my hyung and gripped onto him in our hug. Completely knocking over the sunshine.

He shouted. "My neck!"

"My back!" Jimin shouted from the kitchen, now bouncing out with a present.

"Finish That And you're getting a slap." Jin turned to Jimin with a finger pointed.

I clapped my hands and giggled. "That was a good rhyming game hyung!"

"I'll play the song" Yoongi smirked at me. Namjoon who was above him, hit him in the head.

"Don't you dare."

"Lord save this boy's innocences-"

Jimin cut off Taehyung and shouted; "DO IT!"

"Can I resign to a new group?"

"What new group?" I punched Jungkook in the shoulder. "You've been with us for five years, deal with it."

"I'm moving in with TXT"

"Oh, mood. Let's do that, sksksks"

"LEAVE" Yoongi shouted.

"TO OUR DONGSAENG' WE GO!"

🎉 You've finished reading ¢нє¢кιиg σff υитιℓ ι мαкє ιт // male 8th member of BTS // 🎉