wιng тнιrтy тнree: мy нearт.

"Who are you living for? My heart stopped when I was nine or ten

"Who are you living for? My heart stopped when I was nine or ten. Put your hand on your heart and ask what your dream was, What it really was." -BTS "O!RUL8,2?"
WHAT????? 6K?????? NOW IM SCARED
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"And I'm here with BTS and their newly hit single, Fake love!" an interview shouted to the camera. The army below screams filled the air as I jump from the yells. I turn halfway to the army's behind me as I looked down at them and waved. The screamed louder as I shouted back to them too. "Lets introduce you all!"
It was going fine before it got to Yoongi. "Hey Guys" he waited with a smile as the army's shouted. He smirked. I swear to god he's enjoying this. This is the second time this man had done that. "I'm suga"
When Jimin finished, it was my turn. The best for last. I raised my hands in the air as I grinned. "Halllo! I'm Angel!"
"Adorable. Great great!" She smiled as he also held up her hands to mimic mine.she started talking. I don't have a clue what she's saying but when she asked us some questions about who we want to collaborate with and such. I pulled off a 'T-face'
"What did she say, hyung?" Jimin asked as Namjoon had his face in his hands. The interpreter told us what she said.
"No" Taehyung shoved his and out.
"Wait. Hook up....? Like make out with army's?" I asked him. All attention was on me. He nodded his head and said I was correct. "EWWWWWWW!"
They all erupted into giggles as I covered my eyes. I made an unpleasant face and shook my head. The interview went great. All until she walked up to me after the interview. I was getting something to drink while my hyungs opted to change out of their clothing.
"how old are you?" she asked me as she leaned in closer. I leaned back a bit at this.
"me?" she nodded her head. I held up 10 and blinked it twice. Jesus Namjoon, teach me English.
"twenty? That a little bit of a stretch in our age gap." I nodded my head as I reached for a cookie. "Im twenty-seven. But I'm sure that this could work"
I choked on my agua. "huh?"
"oh, your my bias!"
"ah" I slowly raised the cookie to my mouth and was going to take a bite out of it before she leaned down and smashed her lips onto the other end of the cookie. Our face were closed. I felt red. I've never been this close to a lady and I don't like it. The 5'5 woman bit off the cookie piece as he seductively stood back up. I took the cookie and placed it on the table. "ya know, if you wanted one. Than you should've just grabbed one off the platter"
"I don't understand what you said, but I want to be close to you Jagiya~" she battered her eyes. I was appalled. I doubt she knew that it meant darling, unless she was making a bold move.
"Thats not my name."
"I know, your yong-ho! But you I can call you Jagiya"
"please no" I picked up another cookie as I backtracked and headed to the changing room.
"Angel-ah! Here" Hoseok handed me my spare clothing. I nodded as I headed into the changing rooms and took of my pants and slipped into the sweats. I than tugged my shirt over my head.
"hello Jagiya" WHAT THE FU-
I jumped so high as I saw her slip past the door. I covered my exposed chest "no! Outside. You can't be in here-"
"I can't understand you Jagiya" she placed her hand on my mouth and removed one of my arms to expose my chest. I tried to get out of her grip. I banged on the walls, stomped on the floor. She moved her hand from my mouth and pinned me against the wall.
"JIN HYUNG!" I shouted as loud as i could. She looked shocked as she tried to grasp my mouth-but I wouldn't let her. "JIN! JIN HYUNG PLEASE HELP! JIN! NAMJOON HYUNG! NAMJOON HYUNG IN THE BATHROOM! PLEASE!"
"hey! Keep quite!" she finally closed my mouth. But I bit her hand and continued to shout.
"YOONGI! YOONGI HYUNG! ANYONE!"
"YONG-HO!" I couldn't detect their voice as I was in full sobbing.
"JIMINN! HOSEOK! JUNGKOOK! TAEHYUNG-"
"BE QUIET DAM IT!" I saw the fear in her eyes as she tried to calm me down. Now realising that she's in deep trouble. The door broke to Jin and Yoongi. Jin removed her arms as I jumped into yoongis grasp. He lifted me up and I swung my arms around his neck. He carefully rubbed my back, carefully to not hit the scars and bruises.
"it's ok, angel. I got you" he whispered into my ear.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•