ᴡɪɴɢ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ: wιndowѕ oғ lιgнт

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Yes or yes~" -Twice Yes Or Yes

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

BUT GET BIASED REKED AGAIN
UHHHHHH, 5K?????? BRUH STOP!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"so uh, anyone have any idea where we're going?" I asked. "This bus is too fancy for us"
"We're going some place special" the bus driver spoke up. I nodded.
"We are t getting kidnapped again?" Jimin asked. Everyone was quiet as the cameras picked up our every movement. I was seated next to Taehyung at the window as Taehyung was in the middle of me and Jin. The bus stops as a frantic looking man leaps on. Everyone starts shouting as Jin pushed both me and Taehyung up the corner of the bus. My head was squashed against the window as Taehyung was basically in my lap from Jin. The man grabs Hoseoks arm and leads him off the bus as sat in Hoseoks original place.
"What was that?!" Taehyung asked as he gets more comfortable on my lap. I couldn't breathe. Their was more yelling as I saw Hoseoks red hair out of the corner of my eyesight. 'What the-? Is he barefoot?'
"Ah ah ah!" Hoseok shouts. He leaps on the bus as three other men walked on.
Namjoon tried to contain his laughter "Everything good?"
"I lost my shoe!?!" He pointed to his feet.
"Everyone uP! Up! Up!" Taehyung got off my lap as I was left deflated. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from my seat. A zombie popped out of nowhere and Yoongi held up one fist as the other one protecting me.
"Oh...." I wasn't very amused by zombies. Wasn't a big fan of them. Paranormal things on the other hand? I'm gone, yong-ho who? Never heard of him.
"I-i-ia! I'm going to protect you" He stutters as he parts my chest. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed his hand and we walked towards the group. He shouted more as he escaped my grasp and went running for the hills. I sighed but continued to walk.
"RAWHJWM" a zombie popped out from the tree and tried to scare me. I looked down at their shirt and ripped off the letter 'D.'
"Thank you for your time and commitment"

I turned to leave but he gripped onto my shirt. "Uh -I'm sorry, did I hear that correct? Your not afraid of me?"

"N-no, I'm sorry" he had a little twitch in his eyes as his fist enclosed tighter around my grey hoodie.
"Are you sure? I'll scare you later Yong-ho" I broke free from his grip and sprinted towards the group. 'What the hell?!'
"I've got A!" Yoongi shouts.
Jin latched himself onto the younger out of breath. "S-Same here!"
"Me and Namjoon have C" Jungkook smiled up the the older. They walked off the the separated side to separate us.
"Whoever is B, follow me!" Jimin walked forward to Taehyung with the sighs above their heads.
"HOBI!" I shouted.
"ANGEL!" We ran into a hug. The clip would cut of by now to explain to He viewers what we had to do.
"You all will be heading into a haunted house and trying getting to the other side. Each team will have a different color key" the director told us. I saw the man who gripped onto my shirt earlier. He licked his lips at me and grinned evilly. I shuttered as he continued. "A is red, B is green, C is blue and D is purple. It will go in alphabetical order. So A, you guys are up"
As Yoongi and Jin headed into the house, their were screams of both of them. I laughed out loud with the rest but watched carefully of the man. He kept having a stone cold glare but a wicked smile plastered on his face. Soon Jimin and Namjoon went inside. But when I checked for the man - he was gone.
"Come on, yong-ho. It's our turn" Hoseok pulled me up and we walked inside. Their were zombies running around and scarring the crap out of Hoseok making me the shield.
"You've got to be kidding me, where is that key?!?" I shouted.
"Hey. Pst!" One of the zombies called for our attention.
"Yeah, What is it?" Hoseok whispered.
"The key!"
I asked "Where?"
"In their - but be careful. It seams a bit off"
"Yong-ho, since your not scared of anything, go in their" Hoseok pushed me towards the small closet door. It was a four by four small box on the ground and I squeezed myself through it. "Do you see it?"
"Uh, no - AUGH!" I shouted as I was pushed to the ground. I hit my ribcage on the wall as my shaky eyes looked up to see the guy with a bat.
"Yong-Ho?! Are you ok?! Open up this door!" Hoseok banged against the door. The man latched it closed as he shuffled closer to me.
"Are you scared yet? I'll make you whimper boy" his laugh sent shivers down my spine.
"HYUNG!" I shouted. "HYUNG GET HELP!"
"On it!" he left me.
"That hurt, yong-ho, when you said I wasn't scary. You are my bias and I loved you. I want to be with you and I want you to be terrified of your master" he crawled closer to me. His tan hands gripped onto the bat as he traced my ribcage. He swung the bat their as I let out a horrid scream. He bashed my legs too.
"Lee Yong-ho?! It's the police! We're here to save you! Stay calm" a female voice shouted. The mans face grew dark as he threw the bat to the ground and lifted me off the ground. The police barged in as he picked up a gun and waved it around before putting it to my head.
"Back up!"
"Uh, sir." A male shouts into the walkie talkie. "We seamed to have a problem!"
"What is it, boy?! Spill it out!"
"He seams to have him held hostage and a gun forced against his head"
"Fuc - Uh, I'll bring backup"
"All of you, back up before he gets it!" He shoved the gun closer to my head.
"P-please..." I cried. He laughed before pointing the gun to the crowd.
"Your lucky your so dam irresistible" he forcefully places his lips on mine. He bit my lip hard as he drew blood. He lets go as I hissed. He pulled the gun to his head and shot himself. We both fell to the ground as blood spatters on my face and clothing. The police run to me as I lift my arms for them to save me. My legs and arms were numb. They carefully got me out of the room and I was placed in bridal style in the females arms.
"Yong-ho!" Jimin shouts as he runs up to the officer. Everyone rushed around me as I hold out my shaky hands towards Hoseok.
"My baby!" Hoseok takes me and cradles me.
"Makes sense, he was the last person he was with." The police officer shook her head as the rest of my members face fell when I picked Hoseok.
"What happened to the attacker?" Namjoon asked as he rubbed my hair.
"He took his own life, I'm sorry but the paramedics are here to take him." Hoseok loll me on the stretcher as I was taken Away. The episode was never aired and we made a backup episode.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•