ωιиg тнιяту тwo...?

"In the middle of the road, in the moment you want to give up, shout out even louder:So what?" So What by "BTS"

So what?" So What by "BTS"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Ooooo, I just know I just know..." Yoongi sings softly the line of the song as we wrote it out. "Oooo, I just- I don't know! This doesn't make any sense!"
"It comes just short of the last key, we need another word" I mumbled.
"Got any?"
"Jee, hyung. I don't know why you asked me" I shrugged my shoulders as I spun around in the little chair. I needed to figure out lyrics for Hoseok hyung.
"What did you just say?"
"Jee, I have no idea why you would ask me?"
"No. Angel, praise it as you originally said it!"
"I don't know why you woul-"
"Ooooo, I just know I just know why! That's it! Yong-ho!" Suga gripped onto my shoulders and shouted. "You've done it! For weeks I've been trying to find a word! Ya ha!"
"Glad I could help. Now help me with J-hopes rap"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Come on Jungkook!" I shouted at my dongsaeng as they attached a harness around his waist. I was dressed in a black cloak with my white mask in hand. He shouted as he ran off the platform and into my arms. "That was good! But when you come out of the doorway, kinda turn your feet- like this -to have more speed and adrenaline to run faster and smoother."
"Run it again"
"Thank you hyung"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Are you sure that this won't drown him....?" I clenched my hands as I gripped onto my hyungs arm.
"I'll be fine"
"If he drowns, I'm running after him"
Jimin laughs as he ruffled my brown hair. He pulls me into a quick side hug. "I'll be fine, Little A. Besides, you have no idea how to swim!"
"At least he isn't getting trapped with fire!" Yoongi looked over the wall. It was connected. Yoongi's room was to the left of jimins and the right of Jungkook.
"You too hyung! Don't get caught on fire!"
"I'll try too!" And with that he disappeared.
"You have an easy job, yong-ho" Jimin scowls. "All you have to do is get good aim!"
"Easy job?!"
"Yeah!"
"You say that when your twenty feet in the air!"
"Better than being blasted with water"
"I beg to differ."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Woah!" I gasped as I watched Jin finish up his scene of having to protect the flower. "Jinnie knows how to act well"
"Did you enjoy that?"
"Yeah hyung! You looked beautiful!"
"And this" He raises his voice so all could here. "Is why your my favorite, Lee Yong-ho!"
"I give you compliments too hyung!" Namjoon shouted.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Hey, dongsaeng." I passed by where Hoseok was shooting. I turned to him and he smiled holding up a candy bar. "You wanna eat these later?"
"I don't think we're allowed to eat the props..."
"Wanna try-"
"HUNG HOSEOK AND LEE YONG-HO! I KNOW YOUR TRYING NOT TO EAT THE SNICKERS!" Jin hyung shouted from across the room. We jumped out of our skins as we shouted 'no' but we all knew that this pile will be gone sooner or later.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Joonie?!" I shouted for Namjoon. He was looking at himself threw the mirror and making silly faces.
"Yes?"
"Does that mirror actually work?"
"Find out for yourself!" I hopped off my chair as I bolted towards him. I looked inside their was it did show my refection. The playground caught the corner of my eyes.
"Could I play on that?"
"I don't know"
"Can I try?"
"Namjoon! Don't you dare let him do that!"
"Not of course hyung!" He leaned down to me and whispered in my ear. "I'll bring you to a playground later. With Jungkook, you two can play"
"Thanks!"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Run the dance again!" The director shouted at us as we rushed into position. Last one in the long line. The music started up again as I started to step in a direction. When it was my turn to hit a beat, I moved my hand as if to touch the light and quickly pulled it down and into the direction of Taehyung. As if to send the suffering back to them.
"More energy!" Another man shouted as we did the best that we could do. During the end of the dance, when Taehyung would pull away his arm. I would be at the center as I grabbed Jungkooks hand.
"Perfect. Now let's do your scene, little one"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

It was me and Jungkook at the top of a ledge. Threw the ground was a different floor, one for the snickers, one for the fire and water, one for the flowers, one for the masks that Taehyung used, and one for the playground. He was supposed to fall down that hole, but instead push me down for putting the members threw pain. I was the black cloaked man. I was the one causing pain and forcing them all to do it.
I mumbled to my dongsaeng "Don't push me too hard....."
"I won't"
"Jungkook! Yong-ho!" We looked down to see Jimin and Hoseok calling us. It was everyone watching us.
"Be careful!" Jin shouts.
"Are you sure you don't want a stunt double? I know your afraid of falling and heights"
I turned my attention to Jungkook "but you didn't have one"
"That's because I had a harness and I wasn't fourth feet in the air"
I hit his shoulder. "Don't tell me how high I aM!"
"Ready Boys!"
"Ready!"
"And action!" He walks up to me as I turn around. I held out one hand towards him and another one to where I was going to fall. He runs at me as he takes my arms and crossed them over my shoulders. I laid like that as I plummet towards the ground. I was shaking, but I couldn't move or this whole thing will be for nothing.
"Keep calm" I told myself as I clutched my eyes closed as I tighten the grip of my arms. I couldn't help but leave little shouts or whimpers left and right. This was a lon-
"AUGH!" I shouted as I flared my arms as I hit the giant pillows on the ground. It took me a moment out of shock to noticed that I was on the ground. I started to cry as Jin hyung ran and jumped onto the pillows. I moved my arms shakily as I gripped onto his waist. He held me like a child.
"That was great, Yong-ho-ah!"
"Beautiful!" Taehyung compliments after Jin. I shake as they tell me how great it was.
"YAH! YONG-HO!" Jungkook shouts from the top. I looked up at him. It gave me major vibes from when Jungkook and myself were in school and I shouted at him. "YOU DID GREAT!"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•