ωιиg 4: тнє ѕσαяιиg σf тнє ѕтσямѕ.

"gσ σи уσυя ραтн, єνєи ιf уσυ ℓινє fσя α ∂αу" ~ραяк ʝιмιи

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I cracked open my eyes, I growled as I was awakened by a crash. I looked around to see where the noise came from. It just turns out to Jungkook just fumbled out of his bed. I slowly stretched out my body from a curled up position until I softly kicked a pair of feet. I stopped myself half way and almost had a panic attack. I looked up to see Seokjins' face. His whole front half was down onto the bedsheets as his back was exposed to the ceiling. It was broad daylight and I noticed that the others were asleep. I closed my eyes and decided to sleep again.
When I opened my eyes again everyone is gone and up. I checked the alarm clock on the table down below. I carefully crawled up and sat onto my knees.
"You're awake now?" Seokjin asked me as he walks into the shared bedroom. "I felt you shift in you're sleep. Everything ok?" I nodded my head as I looked for a way to get down. He chuckled at my confusion. "Yeah, being up their is a hassle. I don't know why Jungkook tossed you up here with me, but I don't mind."
He calmly stepped on Taehyung and Jungkooks bed and extended his arms for me to take to take. I carefully took his strong arms and he helped me down. I quietly whispered a thank you to him as we headed outside.
"I was making breakfast, you didn't miss much. You wanna hang out with your new members?" He asked me as we headed out the bedroom. I shook my head no as he chuckled. "Wanna hang out with hyung?"
I nodded my head as we headed into the kitchen and started to prepare something.
"You don't talk much, do you?" He asked me. I lightly smiled. "Aish, you're so cute! How did we get get so luck to have you?" He pinched my chubby cheeks.
"But hyunnnnnng?! I thought I was the cutest!" Jungkook ran into the kitchen.
"GeT oUt Of My KiTcHeNnNnN!" Jin screeched.
"But Yong-ho hyung gets to be here!" Jungkook towered over me. I gasped as I looked up and almost feel backwards. "Scared, hyung? Don't be, I'm not growing"
"Yeah, he's still shorter than me. My small little child!"
"Hyunnnnnng!"
"Look at my two babies, Jungkook, take him into the living room and get him comfortable. Try to shake the shyness out of him please?"
"Sure hyung! Come on, Yong-ho hyung!" I followed the taller male outside the kitchen and into the living room. He sat down next to Taehyung and they had conversation. Hoseok joined in on the conversation. I stood their awkwardly as the door opens.
"Honey I'm home!" A male shouted as the front door closes.
"Dong-Hyuk!" Namjoon shouted the persons name. The creator of the voice shuffled into the living room and took a look at me and Taehyung.
"When did we adopt children?"
"Since we got you, these are our new members" Yoongi spoke up. "Boys meet Shin Dong Hyuk. Dong Hyuk meet Kim Taehyung and Lee Yong-ho."
"How many of us is it now? Nine? That's a lot" he gave us a unsettling glance.
"But we can make it work. It'll be fun!" Hoseok grinned. The look still plastered onto his face as he starred me down. I felt myself crack under his pressure but I held his glance.
"Don't you know not to challenge me?" He asked me. I jerked my head back in surprise as I looked away. "Nine? We barley have space for seven. This can't possibly work. What about the debt date? Where still debuting in two weeks right?"
"Where debuting in three months. PD-NIM pushed back the debut date" Namjoon informed him.
"Again? This is the fourth time us being pushed back! What's their talents?"
"I was assigned to be a singer!" This made Dong Hyuk's glare grow deeper.
"What about you? Are you a singer too?" He asked me. I shook my head no. "Your a rapper? I doubt it, with the way you look? You look to childish. Do you even have any experience-"
"Dong Hyuk! I think that's enough of this" Namjoons cut him off.
"I'm going to talk to PD-NIM about this" he left the room.
"That was a bit awkward, don't take anything to heart what he said. I'm sure your a great rapper" Namjoon put his hand on my shoulder as I watched the close door. 'Am I causing this much trouble?'
"Breakfast is ready, then boys it's time to get ready" Seokjin called out. I walked over to him as he handed us plates and such. We headed to the kitchen and dig into the food. "Let's hurry up, i have to drive you all to college. Jungkook and Yong-ho. I trust you both to take care of each other until we get back home?"
"Yes hyung"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•