ʝυиgкσσк χ уσиg-нσ мσмєитѕ

<><><><><>

The 'forever young' ship
-Jungkook + Yong-ho = Jung/ hokook
-Jungkook forgets that he's the maknae and treats yong-ho like a child
-they always play together and bully their hyungs
-two cute buttons
-do evil pranks but use their cuteness to escapee punishment.
-extremely popular

<><><><><>

"Hey hyung?" Jungkook asked me as he was trying to open a package of bugs. We've just stopped at the store to pick up some new tricks to play on our hyungs.
"Hmm?" I looked up from my notepad and gave him my undivided attention.
"Do you have a scissor?"
"....I have a rock"
"It's a wonder why I even try with you anymore"
"Do you want it or not?"
"...It'll work"

<><><><><>

"I'm tired" I sighed as we were walking threw the streets of a parade. Jin thought it would be a good idea if we were all to head their together. That was before we all got lost and are tired.
"Here" He crouched down in front of me as I noticed he wanted me to leap onto his back. I carefully stepped onto the younger males back as we headed down the fair with a better view.

<><><><><>

"Hey hyung, how does this shirt look for today's run episode?" Jungkook asked me as he walked out of the room wearing a slightly long white shirt.
"I don't care what you wear, we're going to be late and this is the fourth t-shirt."
"But hyung, I need your opinion!"
"Why? I have no taste for fashion. You guys have made that clear"
"Listen here, you're my best friend and your opinion matters to me!"
"I'm you're best friend? That's a little sad" he rolled his eyes as he let out a horrible sound. "It looks great, kookie."
"I'm changing" he mumbled as I groaned loudly.

<><><><><>

"No no no no no!" I ripped up the bed room looking for my special note pad. Tears were pricking at my eyes before Jungkook walked in.
"Woah, hyung? What's going on?" He rushed up to me.
"My notepad! It's gone!" I started to cry as soon as I told him my problems.
"Buy a new one"
"You don't understand!" I've had that and it was my first notepad. I've written in it since I was a child and it kept me in check. Without it, I was a wreck.
"I think it's time to let go of the notepad hyung-....."
"No!" I started to ball as Jungkook rubbed my back.
"Come than. I'll buy you a new one"

<><><><><>