ωιиg тωєиту єιgнт: ᴍʏ sᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs. (ʏᴇᴀʜ, ɪᴅᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴡ)

HA, GET BIAS WRECKED"ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ sʜɪɴᴇ sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ

"ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ sʜɪɴᴇ s ᴅᴏɴ' ᴡᴏʀʀʏ. ᴛʜɪs ɪsɴ' sᴛᴏᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴊᴜs ᴘᴀᴜs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғ ғᴏʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ" - ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"That's a lot of people" Hoseok mumbles as we look out the window of the airport. We've just landed back in Korea after heading to japan for two weeks. "I didn't think their was going to be....well, this many people"
"We've got this, just uh...." Namjoon looked as lost as us. Hell, if I was in his position, I would've dropped out as leader a long time ago. I gripped onto his hand and looked up at him.
"Hold on...?"
"Yes, yong-ho-ah. Everyone just hold on." He grinned at me as he gripped onto my hand. After that, we all moved into a straight line as Yoongi was guiding everyone as Namjoon and myself were in the back. He had a hand over me as I was in front of him and I gripped onto Taehyungs sweatshirt. He yelled for us to walk forward as we shifted threw the mountain of fans.
"Jimin Wait!" Jin screeched as we all got separated. I crashed back into Namjoons arms as I was separated from the gang.
"H-hyung...." I whispered as we were shaken up a bit from the crowd. Namjoon secured his arms around me. His arms now wrapped across my waist, he guided me threw the crowd. Someone gripped onto my sweater and pulled me. Namjoon pulled back and we kept walking.
"Everyone keep g-DONT TOUCH THAT AREA!" Yoongi cried out. I was in fear of what they were doing to my hyung. I looked up at Namjoon as someone gripped onto his hair. He hissed as he pulled back.
"Don't touch him!" I shouted as I Now was protecting the older. I deflected any arms that went anywhere a five radius of him.
"Angel!" Namjoon protects me as I clutched my now wounded arm. We guided threw the field as I tried to keep my throbbing arm steady. Namjoon, still with the arms wrapped around my waist, has slightly picked me off the ground and we rushed outside. We ran to the van.
"What the hell was that!" Yoongi shouts as he fixed his messed up hair.
"It's ok" Hoseok combs his hyungs hair as he calms him down.
"It's ok? That was madness!"
"Taehyungs right! I almost lost my foot!" Jungkook lifted up his now bear foot that had scratch marks.
"My dongsaeng!" I pulled his head closer to mine and gave him a kiss on the forehead. He wined as he pulled his head back.
"Does it hurt?" Namjoon asked.
"Naw, it just caught me off guard"
"My poor baby!"
"Awwwu! Jin hyung!" Jin pulled the youngest into a hug as he kissed his forehead.
"Speaking of baby's. Let's see my baby and how his arm is." I hissed a bit as Namjoon went over the marks.
"Let's get some alcohol pads and clean both of you up" Jin rubbed Jungkooks head. I leaned into Namjoon as he carefully wrapped his arm around my body.
"Yoongi Hyung?"
"Yes Taehyung?"
"Is it time to get bodyguards?"
"...I believe so little one"
"Aww!"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•