ωιиg thirteen: thє ѕílvєr pєtαlѕ.

"thíѕ líght hαѕ α wαrm tαѕtє, ѕσ вríght

"thíѕ líght hαѕ α wαrm tαѕtє, ѕσ вríght. ѕuch α prєttч cσlσr, í cαn't ѕtσp єхprєѕѕíng mч αwє" ~rєd vєlvєt 'lσσk'

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"I can't wait to go to America!" Jungkook squeals. We were all sitting inside the van as PD-nim drives to the airport. "This is going to be so fun!"
"It's because you're missing school, huh?" Jimin said. Jungkook nodded his head so fast, I thought it was going to snap like Jimins neck in blood sWEAT AND TEARS IF HE KEEPS DOING THAT 'ACCIDENT.'-I mean what?
"You still have to do homework"
"Nope! Not if I lose it, Yoongi hyung"
"That's why they invented backpacks" the older male looked at the youngest with serous in his eyes. The younger whipped the grin of his face. "They created it to hold your things."
"Not if Yong-ho hyung does it for me!"
"What does that mean?" I questioned him.
"You'll do my homework!"
"End of conversation"
"He's turning more and more into you, Yoongi hyung" Jhope clapped his hands as he laughed.
"I don't care if he turns out like the floor, as long as he feels comfortable and talks to us, I'm ok" Jin hyung pinches my cheeks.
"Yong-ho hyung, we should do something together!" I gave the younger a look of confusion. "Where the two youngest members!"
That didn't answer anything so I asked "What does that have to do with anything?"
"We barely hang out! Were the ones with the closest age gap!"
"What do you mean 'we barley hang out'? I have a sleepover with you and Taehyung all the time"
"No! When your awake and paying attention to me! In America we'll hang out, ok?" He pulled out his pinky and we intertwined ours together. He had a bright smile. He blabbed on as we exited he car and headed onto the plane. I sat next to Taehyung and Jimin.
I pulled up on my black jeans and down on my blue shirt as we exited the airport and into a black van.
"God I'm so tired" Jungkook laid his head on my shoulder. In the front was Pd-Min. Then it was Taehyung by the window and Jungkook next to him and me by the windo. Behind was Jhope and Rm. and in the back it was the rest. "You have very small shoulders"
"You have a big head. Try and sleep"
"Guys, I need to go do something. Stay here and don't move. Ok?" The manager crawled out of the car and we were left unsupervised.
"Imagine if we were kidnapped" I joked as we all erupted into giggles.
"Yah! Don't joke like that!" Rm panicked. He lightly hit my shoulder as the car doors flew open and some men with tanned skin crawled in.
"Woah woah woah!" Hoseok said as the sat down next to us.
"Everyone calm down. Calm down." The man said as I shook awake Jungkook. He saw the man their and he pulled me into his embrace. Taehyung than protectively hugged both of us.
"H-Hyung" Jungkook whimpered.
"It's going to be ok" I told him but I was freaking out on the inside. "Jungkook-ah, dont worry. Hyung will protect yo-"
The man strapped a hand over my mouth and pulled me out of his embrace saying something. I tensed at the touch of this random man. I shook as he put an arm across my chest as if to hold me down.
"Hyung?! Don't touch him! We have to figure out where we're going!"
"Hey!" the rest was inaudible. But that made him stop chatting. Jungkook held my hand and gripped it.
"..........hotel..." the man in the front was not talking to us. Hotel was the only word I could make out.
"Hotel?" Jhope repeats the mans words.
"Yes---hotel--we go-" I was heavenly confused. The car thankfully stopped but not at a hotel. We were carefully brought out of the car. Me being leaded and brought into a living room. He said something and I looked at him with confusion until he pointed to the couch.
"Sot?" I question him. I don't think that cake out correctly.
"Yes, sit" He confirmed. I plopped down on the couch and Taehyung sat on my left as RM sat on my right.
Another man I haven't seen started talking and everyone was lost. He repeated his words. Taehyung asked him something about looking forward before they pointed to the black box. I looked at it for a second before looking at him with confusion.
"W-What?" He made a juster to hit me as he grabbed my face and forced it forward. He let go but I felt Namjoons hand force into mine as he gave a hard squeeze.
"Take off" he pointed to our shoes. I bent over to take them off. As I was going to take off the second one-a larger hand stopped me from taking it off. "No"
"N-No" I repeated as I nodded my head. He gave a little smile before going straight faced. I looked at the box again before they started to make fun of Taehyungs socks. I covered my light pink socks with my right foot-that didn't work tho. The caught on to my shiftiness and looked down at my feet.
"Small" he bent down to my feet and held them up. I instantly burned and shook my head. I mean, I thought I was tall-but being five two and in a room with men over 5 foot nine is a downside. I looked like a midget next to Jimin-imagine RM.
They stopped laughing and the black box turned on. It said something in English and turn off. The three guys left and we were sitting their with confusion.
"Are we safe?" Jimin asked.
"I don't know...."Jhope carefully got up and opened the door. "We can leave. It's not locked"
"It was a prank. It was all set up-lOOK at the cameras" Yoongi pointed out as he stood up and pointed to a camera.
"Thanks for the heads up" Jin gave him an unamused glare.
"Yeah! Next time this is a prank please do tell! I was shaking in my boots!" Taehyung sighed. He took of his other shoe and looked at my feet before chuckling. "Small foot"
I frowned as I looked down as my pink covered socks. The rest of my members started to head to the beds.
"Yong-ho-ssi, you coming?" Rm asked me.
"My feet aren't small!" I argued as I stood up. He chuckled as we walked over to the bedding.
"Uh, how do we arrange order?" Jin asked as we looked at the two bunk beds and one bed.
"Let's put Jungkook, and Jin on the singular bed with. Jimin and Yong-ho take the first top bunk and Jhope take the one under him. Yoongi take the one on the bottom right and Taehyung take the top right. Uh, I'll sleep on the couch."
"No, I'm the hyung. I'll sleep on the couch. You sleep on the bed" Jin shot down Namjoons idea of sleeping on the couch.
"But I'm the leader-"
"Bed, now" Namjoon sighed as he crawled into the bed with Jungkook. As everyone was shuffling into bed I stood their awkwardly. Their wasn't any ladders and the bed was too high.
"Not sleeping?" Yoongi smirked at me. He knew my problem and he wasn't going to help.
"Go into bed, we have a long day head of us, Yong-ho-ssi" Taehyung looked at me.
Jimin spoke up. "I'm not a bad sleeper! You can come up!"
"Oh!" Jin looked at me and laughed. "I forgot you needed help"
"Help?" Jungkook asked as Jin leaped over to me.
"Upsi daisy!" He put his hands under my armpits and pushed me up to Jimin.
"Oh my god. This is rich" Taehyung laughed. Jimin took my waist and pulled me up to the top bunk.
"It never gets old" I could feel Yoongis smirk. God how I wish to wipe it off.
"I'll grow!" I wined.
"I'm just happy I'm not the smallest~"
"Don't think I won't end ya both Jimin" I growled as we headed to bed. Everyone de wined and I closed my hazel like eyes.

"Small feet"
"BOI-"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•