wíng twєntч σnє: ѕєcrєt cαn чσu kєєp ít? í dσnt cαrє whαt í ѕαч.

"í ѕєnd чσu α ѕígn, ѕєnd чσu α ѕígnαl

"í ѕєnd чσu α ѕígn, ѕєnd чσu α ѕígnαl. вut ít dσєѕn't wσrk αt αll. í gívє чσu α glαncє kєєp thrσwíng híntѕ вut чσu dσnt undєrѕtαnd" -twícє ѕígnαlѕ вєcαuѕє єvєrчσnє hαtєѕ thαt ѕσng αnd í lσvє ít ѕσ ѕuffєr~

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"please take care of yourself." The nurse ruffled my hair as Taehyung wheels me out of the hospital. The doctors were confused on what had happened to me. I had two options-to lie or to tell the truth......I told them that I was ganged up on and can't remember who it was.
"Ok. What actually happened?" He asked me. I knew he wasn't going to fall for the lie.
"Oh, I told you" I calmly answered. He stopped the wheelchair and picked me up. "I can use my crutches-"
"But than you'll escape and I need for you to tell me what's going on." He puts me down on a bench.
"You really want to know?" 'I can't believe I'm doing such an idiotic thing...'
"Yes. Yong-ho-ah, I care about you, please let me care"
"If you tell anyone about this-I swear to the lord I'll never talk to you again" I told him.
Taehyung put his left hand in the air and right one across his heart. "I swear not to spill Lee Yong-ho secret. Now tell me"
I inhaled and told him what's going on. I told him about my parents and I told him about the abuse. He started to tear up a bit so I stopped explaining what had gone on.
"O-Oh....Y-Yoon......I'm so sorry" he pulled me into a little hug. I cringed at the confrontation but hugged the older. He scooped me up and walked back to the apartment. When we arrived he kicked open the door and shouted "DELIVERY"
I hit him on the head and scolded him "Taehyung! It's 5 in the morning! No ones going to be awake-" to my dismay-they all sprinted up and ran over to me. Taehyung places me down as each and everyone of the members hugged me.
"We were to concerned to sleep" Namjoon hyung rubbed the back of his head and sheepishly looked down at me.
"You guys know I want you to have a good nights rest" I glared at all of them. Jungkook was till giving me a hug so I ran my fingers threw his hair. "Jungkook-ah? Is everything alright?"
"N-no.......Hyung, I-I was so scared a-a-about you and...and, and I. I, ah, I didn't know what happened and..." I hushed him and held onto him closer. I combed his hair with my fingers.
"If I'm hurting you that much, than I won't hurt at all no more" I whispered to him.
"No, that's not what you're going to do. If you're hurting-tell us. Ok?" Namjoon hyung quickly shot that idea down.
"You can't walk right?" Yoongi hyung jesters to my leg. I shook my head with an guiltily smile.
"Than sleep with us!" Jungkook suggests. I was going to disagree but he hugged picked me up and I was gently tossed onto his bed. As soon as the sheets hit me-I was gone. Out like a light.
"Good night, hyung"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•