wíng ѕєvєntєєn: thє вrσkєn ѕσlє.

"mσrє αnd mσrє, fαll ín lσvє~" mσmσlαnd "вσσm вσσm" вєcαuѕє ítѕ α вσp

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"What are we doing today, hyung?" Jimin asked. We were stood outside an amusement park. We were told that we were going to ride some rides-not the little kiddy rides that won't kill me-them big boys.
"Today, were going to ride some roller coasters" Yoongi points the cards in his hands. I carefully looked up and heard the people shouting.
"Where do I leave?" I started walking forward as if I was going to exit.
"I'm with him" Hoseok latched onto my arm as he stood next to me. We walked back to the little line we had and did the little transition.
We walked around the whole park-walking onto rides left and right. I've never been on a ride before.
"Hyung, What is it like?"
"What is What like?" Namjoon looked down to me. He slightly turned his body to face me. The rest of the members listing in to our conversation-when do they not?
"You know" I pointed up to the death traps. "I heard that the death rate in amusement parks are higher than a car accident"
"Yong-ho.." Hoseok looked at me with fear.
"A lot of people get injured here too-the injury rate in this place could go higher than the rides."
"...Yong-ho-ah...please stop!" Jimin gripped onto my arm.
"And rides aren't 100% safe-"
"Hyung-"
"-imagine if we fall out and miss the net? Or if the ride stops and we get stuck?"
"Yong-ho!" Namjoon covered my mouth and I looked up at him. "It's ok. It's going to be ok. You'll be safe"
"Alright Hyung....besides I cant sue this place. They made us sign a warrant-"
"Oh lord have mercy-" Jimin Dan his fingers threw his head.
We begun to head over to a random ride. I'll prefer if we were to handle the smaller contraptions. Like the teacups! Those are cute! We headed into the line as we looked at the people shouting at the ride going up and bown, upsides down. Left; right......
"Oh nooooooooo! Eommaaaaa!" Jimin shouted as he gripped onto his orange beanie and started to run away. I laughed at his actions before stepping carefully onto the ride.
"I don't like this feeling I have!" I shouted as he checked my chair. He pulled it and it came undone. "AAAAAAA! NOOOOO!" I cried as he pulled it down again and pulled it. This time it didn't move and I relaxed as his laugh got louder.
"Yong-ho-ah. That's a trick they do to scare you. You're safe. Don't worry" Namjoon explains to me as he ruffled my hair.
"I'll count down from ten-ok? Ten..... nine .......eight......seve-" the ride quickly went off without him finishing.
"HE DIDNT FINISHHHHH!" I shouted over everyone's yells. I hated this feeling of being tossed around and smashing into my chair. I would sometimes fly above the seat and crash down on it. Whenever their was a drop-I felt my whole insides being rearranged.
When we came to a stop, the bars slowly flew up. He laughed as I had on a star struck look as I was frozen. He laughed even harder when he helped me out of the chair and I flopped to the ground. Feet none exist.
"Up and at it" Yoongi hyung says as he pulls me up from the ground. We walked towards the exit, his arm draped across my shoulders
Jin hyung looked at my expression and questioned "How was it?"
I looked at him as Yoongi hyung started to comb my hair.
"Horrid. Never again I say"
"One more time!" Jungkook and Taehyung shouts with a shaken Jimin behind them.
Jimin shook his head "I say no"
"I agree with that" Hoseok laughs.
"Amen" I mumbled as we continued on the dangerous rides. I do admit that I had a beautiful day with my new family but I couldn't help but feel as if this moment isn't going to last very long.
When we all got home. I quickly went to the BigHit building and worked on a song. A song about being young and not caring about anything. Than a song completely about worrying who we were and all that sort to thing. I didn't stop working. I pushed hard all night. Yoongi came in the next day with a frantic look on his face.
"Lee Yong-ho?!? Do you know how scared I was when I couldn't find you? We didn't know where you've gone and we thought something bad happened. You're my angel, I can't afford to lose you. Please tell me where you're going next time!-"
"-Hyung"
"Yes?"
"Meet forever young"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•