ωιиg тωєℓνє: fяαмє ωιиg

"ι ωαитє∂ тσ вє нαρριєя αи∂ ѕтяσиgєя

"ι ωαитє∂ тσ вє нαρριєя αи∂ ѕтяσиgєя. вυт ωну αм ι gєттιиg. ωєαкєя?"

O-400 of you guys? Thanks youuuuu~

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I pushed myself of the blanket. I noticed that I was stripped from my normal clothing into Jungkooks large white shirt and my boxers. I also noticed that I was on the bottom bunk.
I had a pounding headache but I pushed up from the bed. The white shirt exposing my color-bone. I walked into the kitchen and looked at the calendar. Oh, September 29. No-SEPTEMBER TWENTY NINETH???? I was asleep for two days!
"Wow, I'm out for two days and they still keep me locked up in that room." I mumbled as I headed deeper into the kitchen and munched on a banana. Jin would probably kill me for eating something that he haven't made but can you blame me? I was knocked out for two days. I heard the front door open as everyone shuffled in silently. They sat on the couch without a word.
"I'm...I'm going to go check up on Yong-ho ssi" Hoseok rose from the couch and slowly headed into our room.
"Can I get a snack?" Jungkook asked.
"Whatever" Jin waves him off and Jungkook heads into my direction. He comes in threw the other entrance and looks for a banana. I then heard J-Hope running in and telling everyone that I'm missing. Before Jungkook could run to him I jumped onto his back.
"HELP! I'M BEING ATTACKED!"
"I LOVE YOU TOO DAM IT!"
"Yong-ho?" He asked me as I drop from his back. The members ran into the room. Jungkook picked me up from the waist and hugged me tight. "Oh hyung it is you!"
"I wanna hug my dongsaeng!" Jimin tipped me from Jungkooks grip and I was smashed onto his chest. "My goodness you're so small!"
I continued to hug Taehyung and Hoseok before I was crashed into a hug by Yoongi.
"I would love to hug my baby before you kill him!" Jin hugged me to before it was Namjoons turn.
"This is going to be so awkward. The hight difference!" Taehyung comments. I looked up to my hyung and smiled. He slowly bent down and picked me up into a hug. he proceeded to take me into the shared room and plopped me down on the bed.
"Yong-ho, do you remember what happened?"
"....Yes hyung"
"Could you tell me why you panicked?" He asked me. I shook my head 'no' and looked down. The older male sat down next to me on Jimins bed. "Hey, come on. It's ok to tell me. I wanna help you, because to be honest. When you started to panic and fainted I couldn't handle myself well. I thought that you had died and seeing you like this made me worry. We haven't slept well in the past two days and I was starting to feel as if you would never wake up.
"Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause you all this much pain."
"It's ok, Angle. But please tell me what's wrong." Tell him the truth about you're background or tell only what he asked for. Only what he asked for.
"Y..You can't tell anyone about it... I-I'm supposed to be perfect. A-A perfect little angle-but I just can't do that sometimes and I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry I can't be perfect. I'm sorry if I mess things up. I'm sorry if I'm too shy. I'm sorry if I can't control myself. I'm sor-"
"Whoah, whoah! Yong-ho! Calm down! You don't need to be perfect! Who filled your head with nonsense?"
"My father..."
"Well, yong-ho-ssi. Its ok for you to always want to try your best-but no ones perfect, it's ok to mess up. Ok?" He holds out his pinky. I take the pinky in mine and we latch it together,
"I promise, hyung"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•