wíng єíghtєєn: ѕmσσth mєn.

"lσσk αt thє ѕtαrѕ thαt ríѕє αt níght αnd ѕєє чσu" mσmσlαnd 'frєєzє'

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

ALSO! WHATTTTTT! ONE FLIPPEN 'K' READS?????? THANK YOUUU!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Forever young?" He gripped the paper from my hands and started to read it with a tear in his eyes.
"What do you think? Is it bad...good.....add a few changes.....?"
"No, it's beautiful. But instead of Taehyung singing the chorus, we can have all of us sing and rap together. Like Taehyung would go 'forever we are young' and the Jungkook would go 'under the flower petals raining down. I run lost in this maze"
"And the next line would be v singing 'forever we are young' and Jin would go even when I fall and hurt myself' I would go 'I run endlessly towards my dream'..?"
"Yeah, yeah! This is good. We could release it with 'I need you' and 'run.' But I'm not complete with those two songs...how about you write some lyrics and I'll compose the music and we switch....sounds good?" Yoongi got up from kneeling down in front of me and headed to pull up a chair and started working. I pulled out my notepad and wrote down the changes. "It's been a while since I've seen that..."
"Yeah, It has......Hyung?"
"Yes, yong-ho?"
"You sing pretty good" I smiled. He hit my shoulders and shook his head. "I'm not lying!"
"Ditto to you little A"
We worked on both songs and music for about a month now. When April 4, of 2016 we were completed with the song and getting ready for the premonitions and shooting. We called over the members and we got down to business.
"Is this what you've two have been working on? Non stop?" Jungkook looked at us with worry.
"Yep" Yoongi mumbles as he flopped down sleepily on the couch.
"I wanna sleep" I looked down at my hyung on the couch. I was going to jump on top of him but I decided against ir. I sat down on the floor and placed my head on the couch.
"Yong-ho! You're exhausted! Please take care of yourself!" Hoseok sat down next to me as I curled into his side. He petted my hair as I quickly had a long deserved nap.
We worked hard and long and soon all three songs were able to be released. They have won 'Album of the year' at the 8th Melon Music Awards. 'Fire' has won awards at 'M!Countdown' on May 12, 2016, 'Music Bank' May 13, 2016 and 'Inkigayo' on May 15, 2016.
I was so proud of myself. But I couldn't stop seeing the things that are slowing down my group.
We're all laughter and jokes-but the loudest laugh and smile is suffering the most. I've seen Hoseok picking at his fingernails and a frown when he's alone or doesn't think anybody's looking.
Namjoon is overworking himself on trying to make us big and successful. He doesn't want us to feel broken or go hungry like before.
Jin is trying to keep everyone together but the man needs time to rest. He has deeper eye bags than mine.
Taehyung has this sadness whenever looked at him. We have won four awards in a row and the fans of other groups are angry. I've seen it when we were all laughing and singing on stage for the encore-he barley said anything and kept to the back like I usually do.
Jungkook is overworking himself like I've done. But he's fifteen and a growing boy-he needs to take care of himself. Sure I need to take care of myself too-but he's my dongsaeng and I only got one. Yoongi right along with Jungkook has been neglecting his needs.
We have won and I'm grateful for that-but I can't help but notice how thin Jimin is. I know I have my problems and how I also haven't been eating correctly for the past month. I haven't had a good mean in forever- no scratch that. I haven't eaten properly like skipping out of food a lot of times. But this is Jimin I'm worried about, my problems can be thrown in the trash because

Their

Not

Important
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*