ωιиg ѕєνєи: тнє нσт ωιℓℓσω

ιf уσυ'яє  ѕα∂, ¢яу

ιf уσυ'яє ѕα∂, ¢яу. ιf уσυ αяєнαρρу, ѕмιℓ∂. ιf уσυ нανє α ρяσвℓєм, αѕк. ιf уσυ'яє ѕ¢αяє∂ , ¢ℓσѕє уσυя єуєѕ. ιf уσυ αяє нυят, ѕ¢яєαм. ιf уσυ ωαит тσ gινє υρ, ωαт¢н αт нσω мυ¢н уσυ нανє мα∂є"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Weeks and weeks after having a camera shoved in our face, our hairs pulled and faces drew on with makeup. We've finished our MV. Each one of us with a different concept. My character is someone suffering with an abusive family. The mother and father both neglecting the son and causing physical pain to him. Little do they know how close that hits to home. They gave us weird little nicknames. Taehyung is now V and I'm now Angel.
"Boys. We all have school tomorrow. Yong-ho, it's going to be your first day so come to bed. All of you guys come to bed too, the camera crew will be here to record everyone" Jin hyung pulled me up from the couch.
"Jin hyung, pd-Min said that he doesn't have to go as long as he continues his studies on his own with us" Namjoon explains to us.
"What! That's not fair! I wanna stay home!" Jungkook wined while I did a little victory dance.
"Off to bed, school or home school!" Jin helped me up to the top bunk before crawling in next to me and crashing out. I slowly closed my eyes and fell deep into sleep.
Well, as deep as I can. I've always been a light sleeper. I've noticed that when someone ringing the doorbell. I tried to go back to sleep but the human at the door wouldn't stop. I flopped on my bed and landed on Taehyung.
"What the-"
"S-Sorry hyung."
"It's ok, you're pretty light" he went back to bed as I leaped to the door. I opened it to see the camera crew.
"Oh! Angle, we're so sorry for waking you up." The camera crew bowed and apologized. I shook my head in a playful manner before I heard a yell.
"WE'RE LATE" Jin screeched.
"Hyung calm down! We're on time!" Jimin shouted. I let the camera crew in with a wave of my hand. We headed into the kitchen.
"Nice outfit, Angle-ssi." The camera woman commented as she points the camera up and down my attire. I looked down at Jimins' grey sweatpants and Namjoons sweater. I wined as I covered the lens. They laughed as they followed Taehyung to the bathroom to do his morning routine. I shuffled into our room and pulled out one of five shirts and pulled it on. I kept on Jimins sweats pants.
"You can use that as long as you want. Put it on, I don't want my adorable dongesae to get sick" he pinched my nose. I reached for the sweater before he pulled it up above his head. I tried to reach for it but with each jump he pulls it higher.
"Hyung" I whispered.
"Need help? Here" Jimin put his hands under my armpits and lifted me up. Namjoon just pulled it up higher.
"Look at that, the two shortest members trying to reach for the sweater." Jungkook grinned. We looked over to where he was next to the camera. I now get why he was doing this. Fricken fan service.
"Namjoon, give him the sweater" Jin pinched Namjoons ears before turning to Jungkook. "Awww! My baby's first day!"
"we can all gush over Jungkook later-if we don't go now we'll be late" Yoongi hyung grinned as he held up Jungkooks schoolbag. We all were seated inside the car and drove to the high school filled with students. When we got out, their were a lot of families their. I leaned into Jimin. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder.
"Scared?" He questions me.
"T-T....That's a lot of p-people" I clenched my hands and places them into a position onto my chest.
He took the lead as we walked into the building. The camera crew not missing out on the skin ship.
Their was a lady sitting at the counter looking at both of us. "Name?"
"Jeon Jungkook, freshman" Jimin gave her the information. She typed it into the computer. She then held my glance.
"What about you? And where's you're uniform?"
"He's not a student." Yoongi advised her.
"A drop out?" She than did a "hmmm" before continuing her work. I felt Jimins grip on my shoulders tighten.
"I'll have you know that he's being homeschooled" Taehyung shouted. My god this kid is making things worse-
"Too poor?"
"Excuse me? That was extremely rude of you." Namjoon steppes in when he over hears us fighting. "We're here for Jungkook. Assigned him or I'll look for your boss"
"Go into the room and you guys can go upstairs" she rolled her eyes but we did what we were instructed.
"Hey, Yong-ho-ssi, you ok?" Taehyung asked and I nodded. As we watched the presentation and Jungkook being the shy kid that he is.
"Go walk around, Jungkook!" Yoongi shouted for him. The cameras still rolling, everyone started to yell to their baby boy.
"Don't stand their!" Taehyung shouted.
Jimin waved his hands in the air. "Come on! One of you boys be his friend!"
"It's ok to be shy! Just not now!" Jin scolded.
Namjoon started to laugh as Jungkook covered his eyes. "Go!"
They shouted more things but the maknae still stood their.
"Jungkook-ah! P-please go!" I shouted. Jungkook looked into my eyes as I leaned over the railing, waving my hand. Jungkook quickly walked over to find someone.
"Ah! We need you to now to tell him to do everything for us" Yoongi informed me.
"Ya!" Jin caught on to what I was doing. He carefully pulled me back from falling to my death. "Don't you know not to do that?"
I shook my head as I smiled cheekily. He cooed and pinched my cheeks. Theirs my escape plan. Soon after yelling at Jungkook to make friends, we had to go and let the classes attend and do their things. I sat down in the car with a giggly feeling washed over me.
Hoseok looked at me and I held his glance. We look at each other for a long time before a beautiful smile danced upon his lips "You know, Yong-ho? I would love for you to wear that uniform, you'll look so cute!"
"No way, hyung"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•